Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

I pulled up to the airport and parked my car. My best friends, Aaron and James were driving here later today to get my car. I stared at my Kia Rio and smiled, remembering my hard work to get this car. I grabbed my bags, locked my car, and went in.

About ten minutes later I greeted the rest of my band at the gate. Casey, our bassist, was staring at a wall with a look of fear plastered on her face. She hates flying more than any of us. Lexa, our rhythm guitarist, was staring at her phone obviously trying to fill up her Tumblr que before being on a plane for three hours. According to her she has a blog rep to uphold. Lynn, our drummer, was staring out a window with headphones in her ear. She would be passed out before the plane even takes off. She doesn't sleep a lot but when she's in a moving object, she's out. And our newest addition Ryan, our lead guitarist, was smiling at me being the only one to notice me arrive.

I told them I was driving myself. I lived with Casey but told her I needed to drive myself because I needed some extra time to myself before being crammed into a bus with them for three months. She agreed and ended up staying the night at Lexa and Lynns place. Ryan just moved down here after being assigned to our band from the label and was staying with my friend James because they bonded extremely fast. Him and I were quickly becoming the closest out of the band.

I sat down and chatted with Ryan about the tour until the worker at the gate announced that our flight was boarding. Off to Baltimore it is.