Lovesick

Last night didn't go as any of us expected. No one expected Kyle to show up. No one expected him to say what he did to me. No expected Lynn to attack him as badly as she did. And no one expected me to completely open up to zack and sleep with him. I was woken up by zack who was laying next to me shaking me awake. I jolted up and looked at him.

"Olivia, you were shaking and crying in your sleep. You've never done that. What's going on??" I shook my head so fast.

"Nothing. Nothing I'm fine." I said but all too rushed. He pulled me towards him and looked me dead in the eyes.

"What is it??"

"I had a nightmare about my rape. It's the only time I remember anything. In my dreams." I said it as quick as I could and stared at my lap.

"Is it because we.." I looked up and he looked so sad.

"Zack what no. It has nothing to do with that. It's just my mind. I don't regret what we did." I kissed him softly and smiled at him. "I don't think I could possibly regret it. You've shown me more love and compassion in this short time than anyone ever has."

Right then my phone went off and my brothers name was on the screen. He never calls me first, I always call him. I had just seen him yesterday too because he went to the show.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Mom is pissed. She's beyond mad." I sighed. This isn't a good start.

"Why?" I knew it had to do with me but I still wanted to know her reason.

"She didn't know you were here yesterday. She didn't know you had a boyfriend. Especially Zack Merrick. She feels so left out of your life. I never told you anything because I figured you didn't want to know. She asks me about you daily. She listens to all your music. She's so supportive she just doesn't know how to tell you even though I've told her to just fucking say something." This is so weird. When I told them I was signed I got yelled at for giving up school completely.

"I'll call her soon. I just can't this second. But I will soon."

"Okay. That's better than never. Love you bye." I mumbled my love you and goodbye and he was gone. I sighed and set my phone down and zack pulled me into his lap. I was in my spandex and a huge sweater. I lived in this outfit honestly. This was my pajamas.

"You know you told me you'd show me your tattoos but you never did." He laughed while staring at my thigh where my massive piece was.

"You're right. I forgot honestly. Okay well, the one your staring at is my My Chemical Romance piece. I got it because they were my world for years and got me through some really rough times. My collar bone is my ready set tattoo in his handwriting. I've followed him since 2009 and he shaped who I am today in such a huge way. My arm is my Missing You tattoo. Because that song got me through life and my rape. My wrist has the world strong on it. Because I always remind myself I need to be strong. My other thigh has the Harry Potter castle on it. Hogwarts. Because Harry Potter has always been my favorite movie series. And my left shoulder has my summer set tattoo that says "forever 19 somehow" because 19 was an amazing year for me and I love that song." He was smiling so big at me. He was adorable.

"You put so much thought into every single thing you do and it always blows me away." He said and kissed my nose. "You're such an amazing person Olivia. I mean that."

"You're not too bad yourself Merrick." I said and kissed him the best I could to show ho  much I meant it.