Meet The Family

Heather stayed the night on our bus and was leaving with her brother after the show. He was showing up early with his friend and her sister Jess and they were going to hang out with us backstage and watch from side stage. Her and I ended up marathoning the Harry Potter movies in the back lounge until falling asleep in the middle of Half Blood Prince.

I woke up and let her sleep a bit since I had things to do. I got ready and made some coffee and pulled out some berries. I was subconsciously shoving raspberries in my moth while looking at our schedule for the day when I heard the door to the back lounge open and a very tired heather standing there.

"Remind me again why we stayed up so late" she said while scratching her head and making her way to the bathroom.

"Because you love me??"

"Best friends or lesbian lovers? The saga continues."  I laughed and she went and got ready.

I was about to get my third cup of coffee when my phone went off

Merrick:
Hey! You weren't around yesterday. Ryan said he'd let me know when you got back but he never did. You okay??

Liv:
Yeah! I'm sorry I went to surprise my friend who lives here and I didn't get back until he was already asleep.

Merrick:
Oh, that's cool. She still there??

Liv:
Yeah! She's staying until after the show.

Merrick:
Do you mind if I come to your bus?? I wanna meet your friends. If that isn't creepy haha.

Liv:
It isn't creepy at all haha. She knows about you and I've told you about her. She's super tired though so be nice. We watched Harry Potter all night.

Merrick:
Is that the friend you call and face time daily?? I'm on my way. I gotta meet her haha.

Liv:
Don't pull a muscle running over here haha.

Merrick:
Gods can't pull muscles. We invented muscles.

I hate him sometimes, but he's also adorable. Heather walked out of the bathroom almost on que of him saying he was on his way. She is  so pretty I hate her. 

"So zack is on his way over. Should be here any second."

"Merrick? He's coming over? Oh my god YOU GUYS ARENT GOING TO MAKE OUT WHILE IM HERE ARE YOU. I DONT FUCK WITH FEELINGS EVEN IF THEY ARENT MINE LIV YOU KNOW THAT." I snorted. She's so dumb.

"We aren't even dating. Calm down htings."

At that moment he opened the door and walked in with a huge ass grin on his face. He didn't even hug me. He immediately hugged Heather. Granted she was standing closer to him than I was.

"You must be heather?? I'm zack. It's awesome to meet you. Liv talks about you nonstop." Heather looked at me with her sarcastic smile.

"My wife loves me I know, thanks." I laughed and moved near zack and he hugged me immediately. I didnt even notice how long we were hugging until I saw Heather smiling at me. I pulled away and sat down.

"So what did you do yesterday??" Zack looked around. He was never on our bus because I was never even on it. It was covered in dumb drawings by us. And stupid decorations we bought off of Amazon.

"I slept a ton. And I worked out a bit. Just relaxed." I sighed and shook my head. He's so boring sometimes. "What about you guys??"

"Well I surprised her, she almost died from me surprising her. We ate sushi and talked shit about people. Came back and watched Harry Potter. Oh and we listened to so much Ready Set it was awesome." Heather looked at me with a glare.

"YOURE FORGETTING SOMETHING." Oh fuck.

"SHIT I AM. She got a tattoo in my handwriting about two days ago and I got to see it in person. She got to see my tattoo in her handwriting in person yesterday too. It was the cutest." I laughed at jokingly punched Heather.

"You guys have tattoos in each other's writing??" I nodded and rolled up the sleeve to my summer set shirt. I showed him mine first

"Mine is lyrics from Missing You in the Future Hearts logo shape. The 'Fuck the world cause it's my life I'm gonna take it back. And never for a second blame yourself.' Part." He smiled. You could tell how proud he was I had his lyrics on me permanently.

"Mine is my collar bone." She pulled her shirt collar down to reveal hers. "It's Ready Set lyrics from See You. 'I'll see you when you get there.'" I still get teary eyed seeing hers. I asked her to do mine and she was so excited and happy to do it. And she asked me to do hers a few months ago and I face timed her immediately after she asked sobbing. I still can't believe I made such a great friend through music.

"Woah. That's so cool. You guys have some same passions then I'm guessing?" I laughed.

"I met her because when I got my ready set tattoo Jordan retweeted it. We've been best friends since. She used to snap me her singing Ready Set or all time low when I was having bad days. I even learned some G Eazy songs for her."

I was surrounded by two people I loved. Two best friends. Today was already beautiful.