Demolition Lovers

Zack and I had been glued to each other's sides since we started dating. It's been about a month since he asked me out and I've been beyond happy. For some reason having someone be around through my mood swings without having to is amazing. He's been so nice to me too. I couldn't imagine dating someone who's afraid to have sex with you at our age this long and being okay with it.

Today we're playing the show I've dreaded most. The Arizona show. We're in tempe and at an all time favorite venue of mine. I stopped by Casey and I's apartment earlier today to swap out some of our clothes. James took today off and has been with me all day and aaron is coming about two hours before the show and staying until we leave to go to another state. My brother called me and said he was coming since I had asked him too. I'm not talking to anyone else in my family besides him and my cousin. As far as I know she's coming as well.

"So, have you heard from Kyle at all or??" I froze at his name. I forgot he existed honestly.

"No....why??"

"I heard he was planning on showing up tonight. Not sure though. Just heard it from aaron. He stalks him you know that." Oh my God. Kyle had flipped shit when he heard You're The Worst and he was threatening to sue me even though he physically can't. I didnt want to see him ever again let alone tonight though.

"I'm texting Casey hold on." James nodded while pulling into the drive thru of my work.

Liv:
SOS SOS SOS S O FUCKING S

Casey:
Why are we singing jonas brothers. Or wait is that Rihanna.

Liv:
ITS NEITHER ITS A LEGITIMATE CRY FOR HELP

Casey:
What happened??

Liv:
Hold up we're getting coffee.

Casey:
Shocking 🙄

"Thank you for choosing Coffee Bean this is Ali, what can I get started for you?"

"Hey Ali. It's Amy. Y'all still have peppermint Nitros??"

"OH MY GOD AMY. YOURE HERE TODAY I FORGOT. PULL UP YES WE HAVE IT YOURS IS FREE PULL UP."

"Someone's excited to see you." James laughed and pulled forward. I slapped him and laughed. Everyone gathered at the window asking me how I was doing and how tour was. I was allowed to keep my job because my boss was super understanding and worked with me which was amazing since I loved it there. We drove off about ten minutes later and I texted Casey and told her everything about Kyle.

Casey:
I hope he shows up so we can fucking murder him for what he did to you.

Liv:
Jfc Casey he isn't the worst person I've dealt with.

Casey:
Yeah well the other guy isn't dumb enough to show up. Because if we didn't murder him, Zack sure as hell would.

Liv:
Fuck. Zack. What am I going to tell him.

Casey:
Just tell him the truth. That's all you can do.

Liv:
Fucking fuck my life.

We pulled up to the venue and I asked James if he could hang out on the bus with the rest of my band so I could talk to zack and he immediately agreed. He hugged me and ran off wishing me luck. I knocked on all time lows tour bus and alex answered.

"Oh shit. Zack's in the back just head on back." I thanked him and hugged him. I walked back while saying hi to everyone. I went back to see him on his computer with his eyebrow furrowed.

"Hey.." I said and sat next to him.

"Hey baby." He said and kissed my forehead. "What's up?? I thought you were with James??"

"I was. We just got back and I need to talk to you....Kyle is apparently thinking of showing up tonight." He almost spit his water out when I said it.

"Kyle?? Your ex Kyle?! Why would he even want to be here?!"

"I don't know. Maybe because he's a bitter piece of shit who gets mad when something doesn't goes his way and decides to try to ruin other people's lives." Zack put his hand on top of mine while wrapping his other arm around me and pulling me closer.

"He can't ruin your life Liv. He can't. You have so much going for you he can't mess it up. Not now, or ever."

"You're the best person I know Zack." He smiled at me and looked down at his hand on mine. "You okay??" He looked up at me in shock.

"Oh yeah. Yeah I'm good. Just thinking."

"Thinking about what??"

"You. And how much I love you." Love. Did he say love.

"What??"

"Yeah. I love you. I don't know how to say it without it being weird because I doubt you feel the same. But now seems like a good time to say it."

"Zack. I love you too. Of course I do. You're the only person who's ever been this considerate of my feelings. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He smiled and kissed me really quick on the lips.

"That's the best thing I've ever heard." He said before kissing me again. But this time more passionately.