Who Knew

After the show we hung out at merch booth for almost an hour. I was blown away by people coming up saying they loved us. Some even said they had followed us for awhile and I was blown away.

I was heading back to my tour bus with my head buried in my phone. James was spamming me nonstop about our performance. I think he was more excited than we were. I ran into someone dropping my phone. "Fuck...." I mumbled and picked my phone up. Thankfully it didn't crack. I looked up to see Zack staring at me. Looking equally surprised. "You stalking me or something kid?" I jokingly said.

"Kid? Pretty sure I'm older than you." He laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"You are. Quite a bit older than me actually." I said in response not really thinking.

"How old-" Zack was cut off by a lanky man running up behind him and basically pushing him onto the floor when he hit him.

"WHATS UP. Who is this??" This was Jack. No doubt. Jack.

"Jesus Christ Bassam. You could have killed him." I laughed while saying this. Both of their faces were immediately plastered with shock.

"Did you just call me Bassam?? She just called me Bassam. She knows who I am. YOU LIKE OUR BAND DONT YOU." He was practically jumping with both shock and happiness. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't live under a rock so yes, I like your band." They smiled at me. This was going to suck wasn't it??

"So like....how much do you love us?!" Jack asked me. I wasn't surprised but I wasn't expecting it at the same time.

"I mean, I've been a fan since around Nothing Personal. So I guess quite a bit??" I didn't even know how to respond. Thankfully Zack spoke up.

"Oh that answers my question then. You're around our age then aren't you??" I gulped. My age seems important for some reason.

"Actually..." I started. "I just turned 21 last year." A look of shock immediately plastered their faces. Did I look that young??

"Yep. You're fucked." Jack said while looking directly at zack. He patted his chest and walked away. I'm what now??