Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Rebecca!!!"

I sighed as my mom called my name. I just say down. And when I sit down I really don't wanna get back up unless its for food.

"REBECCA!"

"IM COMING!" I scream and jog down the stairs to see Niall at the door with my mom.

"Niall's here. He wanted to know if you wanted to go to the park with him."

Niall Horan was my best friend. We live in Ireland and he lives next door. We have been best friends since the second grade when I first moved here.

"Sure. Let me just go get my bag." I run up to get my bag.

I put my orangey brown hair in a messy bun and grab my blue bag. I put my iPod and snacks in there and go down stairs.

The park he was taking me to we call our park. It's not to far from our house and it's small and run down. It only has a couple of things but it's been mine and Niall's favorite place since we met.

"Lets go!" he pulls my arms as I holler back to my mom I won't be gone too long.

After a couple of feet I pull him back. "No. More. Running. Too. Much. Work."

He laughs at me and picks me up, giving me a piggy back ride.

I smile and put my head on his shoulder. He's really nice.

When we get to the park he puts me down. I drop my bag and run screaming like a little kid to the baby swing.

My butt is too big so I balance myself on the top of the baby swing with a little bit of a struggle but once I'm on I scream at Niall and he pushes me.

"Weeeee!" I scream -laughed.

Niall laughed at me and stopped my swing.

"But Niall!" I whined as he got me off the baby swing.

"Rebecca!" he whined back and pulled me over to the horses that rock back and forth.

We both got on our hourses and rocked back and forth, not going anywhere.

"Lets race!" I scream. most people would call me crazy because the horses don't move in the first place but still.

Niall just laughed. "Ready? Set. Go!" He screamed and we both started rocking.

"I'm gonna beat you!" I screamed, pushing faster.

"Nuh uh!" he steamed back, doing the same.

"I won!" I screamed, jumping off the horse.

"No you didn't!" he screamed back and got off his horse too.

"Yes I did!" I yelled in his face.

"No you didn't you bum nugget!"

Then he started tickling me.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!!! STOP!!!" he did for a second and I thought he was going to lean in to kiss me.

Psh, I wish.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n

Hey guys hope u like it!!! The main character is based off of @niallerlover12345678 :)

Kacey 💙