Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After struggling for a while, thinking to myself these damn ninjas are gonna pay, I was knocked out.

I woke up in a house. It was large and dark. I have a damn headache. I groaned as someone walked into the room.

I could only make out an outline of person against the light coming from the door.

I tried to move but then realized I was tied to a pole. Ugh.

The person opened the blinds, blinding me in the process. Gosh. It was like having a freaking hangover. Not that I know why that feels like because I'm only 17 but.... okay fine. I got drunk once.

DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT READER! OKAY FINE IT WAS ALOT OF TIMES! Gawd. There.

Anyways, I gasped when I saw who it was.

"K-k-Kate?!"

She laughed evilly. "Didn't think I would know where you went, did you?"

I just sat there, staring. I didn't know what to think. That bitch betrays me and then KIDNAPS ME?! OH HELL NAW BITCH! IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

I struggled against the ropes. Let me at her. Just let me at her!

She got in my face. "You really think you could get away with beating me up?" I spit in her face. She jumped back, wiping it off. Then her hand collided with my face.

"You dirty little bitch!" she sneered. "You didn't tell him? Did you?" She whispered in my ear. "Coward."

I kicked her, making her stumble. She sent me daggers with her eyes and walked out of the room.

I sighed and let tears freely fall down my face. Why? Why?whywhywhyWHY? why can't I just be left alone?

Shaking my head, I banged it repeatedly against the pole. Ugh. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Now I can't do anything but wait.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n

Hey guys! I know it's short! it's just a filler. Sorry it sucks. Vote comment share :)

Kacey 💙