Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"What?!" I screamed doing nothing but simply standing there. I didn't know what else to do. My freaking cousin was making out with my best friend who I had a major crush on. AND SHE KNEW IT TOO! "Kate what the hell are you doing here?!"

She jumped off him and stood a few feet away from me. She and me used to be really close. She was like the sister I never had. She knew about Niall. I can't believe she would betray me like this.

"Oh hey Becky!" she said waving.

Niall got up and walked to stand behind her. "You to know each other?" he asked me.

"She's my cousin." I reply with attitude, rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong cuz? Are you mad because you-" I didn't let her finish. I tackled her. Not only because I didn't want Niall to know but because I was pissed at her.

I grabbed her hair and pulled. "YOU BITCH! YOU SLUTTY ASS WHORE HOW COULD YOU?! YOU WERE LIKE MY SISTER! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?" I slapped her repeatedly until Niall pulled me off.

He held me down on the ground and looked at Kate. "I think you should go." He told her. And being the slut she is, she French kissed him right in front of me.

"Bye babe." She 'fixed' her hair and skipped out of the room.

Niall turned his attention back to me as the door closed.

"What the hell was that about Rebecca?!" he screamed at me, his face getting red. I've never seen him so mad. Not at me anyways.

I shook my head, not wanting to answer him. He moved and growled in my face.

"What. The. Hell. Was. That. Rebecca. TELL ME!"

I felt a hot tear fall down my face. "I... I..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n

Hey guys! double update! YAY!!! vote, comment share. :) and sorry for the cliffy ... ;)

Kacey