Chapter 2

Chapter 2

It's dead quiet as we just stare at each other. Of course though, being me, I have to ruin it.

"SUPERMAN! HELP! THIS NANDOS LOVING RETARD WON'T GET HIS FAT ASS OFF OF ME!!!!"

Laughing, Niall jumps up and randomly pulls out a cape. What the hell?! Where did that come from?!

"DONT WORRY MISS! I'LL SAVE YOU!"

I laughed and ran as he chased me, trying to 'save' me.

"But your the one that made me need saving!" I laugh at his lack of knowledge.

I finally tripped and rolled down the big hill by the forest.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Superman!" Niall jumped and rolled down after me.

When I stopped rolling I didn't get up. Nope. I laid there looking at the clouds. That was until Niall rolled and bumped me.

"Why hello there, ma'lady." He said smiling.

I grinned and he got up. Realizing I was not getting up on my own, he held out his hand which I gladly took and he lifted me up.

"Oh thank you superman! you saved my life!" I say in a fake southern accent.

"All in a days work Mam." He replies and runs up the hill. I follow after him. We both only get halfway up before we collapse.

"So. Much. Work." I pant.

"Why. Is it. So. Much. Easier. Going. Down. Then. Up?" he asks, also panting.

"DAMN GRAVITY!" I scream to the woods.

"I'm hungry." Niall replies, pulling me up.

"Me too. Nandos?" I ask as we make out way up the hill.

"Nandos!" He says pulling me up the hill really fast. I laugh at his childishness.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••