Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door. After a couple of seconds, Niall's mom greeted me.

I gave her a small wave. "Hi Maura."

"Oh gosh child! Come in. You're soaked. I'm going to grab you a towel."

Before I could object, she ran out of the room and came back with a red towel. I thanked her and put it on. It was so soft and warm. It also smelled of Gain. Mmmmmm.

"Are you here to say goodbye to Niall?" she whispered.

I nodded and she pointed to his room. Thanking her, I got up and walking to the door. I was about to chicken out and go back to my house when the door opened and I was pulled in.

Niall pushed me on the bed and looked at me. After a couple of minutes he sat next to me and hugged me.

We sat like that for a few minutes until I pulled back.

"Niall, we need to talk."

He looked at me. His blue eyes showing confusion then understanding.

"Look I know you're leaving but we'll still talk and Skype and visit each other!" He said.

I shook my head and let out a nervous laugh. "That's not what I meant."

Now he shook his head. "Then what do you-"

"I love you." I whispered and looked at my feet, which suddenly interested me. Maybe I should paint my toe nails...

His eyeshot wide and he laughed. HE FRICKING LAUGHED?!

"I love you too. You're like the little sister I never had." He said.

I got up. "NO NIALL I MEANT I LOVED YOU AS IN MORE THEN A FRIEND NOT A FRICKING SIBLING!" I started crying and I ran out of the house.

I heard him calling after me but I ignored him.

My mom was in the car waiting for me. I got in the back and watched as we drove off.

Goodbye forever Niall James Horan.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••