Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I turned around to see a red faced Irish man with his arms crossed, glaring at me.

I tried to move around him but he wouldn't let me.

I copied his moves but crossing my arms. Silence hung in the air. That's never happened to us. We tell each other everything and can talk about anything. And I mean everything.

"Who was that?" Niall nearly growled. What the hell was his problem?! I was officially pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL NIALL?! IF YOU MUST KNOW, YOUR HOE GIRLFRIEND ALSO KNOWN AS MY COUSIN KIDNAPPED ME AND THAT GUY AND HE HELPED ME ESCAPE!" He tries to say something but I continue. "NO NIALL. NO. IM... I DONT EVEN FREAKING KNOW! YOU'RE GETTING JEALOUS OVER SOMEONE WHO SAVED MY ASS AFTER YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE DATING MY FREAKING COUSIN! I THOUGHT WE TOLD EACH OTHER EVERYTHING!!!!" and with that I leave him, jaw hanging open, and march inside. For an extra measure I slam the door.

Sighing I out my face in my hands, slide down the door and cry. I cry and cry. And cry. I don't know how long I sat there.

After what seemed like years I heard footsteps come near me and wiped my eyes of my tears.

It was my mom. "Rebecca, come here. We need to talk."

For once I'm too tired to argue. I follow her into the living room and sit on the chair across from her.

"Look I know I put all this on you at once and I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to tell you sooner. But I already packed for you to relieve some of your stress. We leave tomorrow morning."

I just shake my head and run up to my now empty room and sit on the floor.

Since when has life become so complicated?

I sigh and make a list of things I need to do tomorrow morning.

1) help my mom

2) call all of my friends and tell them good bye.

3) make sure mom didnt forget anything.

4) eat

5) call the po po on my cousin

6) tell Niall James Horan I love him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••