10

Garroth was walking along the road when his gaze travelled to Laurence. He winced and looked away. However it was too late; Laurence noticed
"AYY GARROTH" Laurence yelled "WHAT YA BEEN DOING LATELY?"
"Shut up Laurence" garroth croaked back. His throats hurt after crying all night due to discovering Lucinda's pregnancy.
Lucinda came up behind Laurence and jumped at him
"LAureennnceeee!" She cried
"Go back home babe."
"No"
"Yes"
"Make me"
"Fine, babe you know I don't mean it but if you don't go home right now then I will break up with you"
"We'll break up with me then. It isn't like you are interested in me, is it? Garroth is more your kinda person, right?"
"Wha..?"
She stormed off towards kawaii chan and the two set off downtown.
"Garroth." Laurence hissed "why did you date me. You've made my girlfriend break up with me you retard"
"I didn't. She chose to, not me"
"You think you are sooo smart don't you"
Laurence advanced towards him, hands curled into fists. He tripped on the pile of pebbles kawaii chan had set down earlier.
He landed on top of garroth
"KISS, KISS, KISS" kawaii Chan yelled.
Laurence hissed at her.He  scrambled to his feet. "I'm going to find Lucinda. Garroth we are not going to be a thing. Okay?"
Kawaii chan winked at Garroth.
"Are you sure Laurence kun? Kawaii chan definitely things you two will be soooooo CUTE! Like OTP CUTE!"
"Kawaii chan! I. Am. not. Gay."
"You might have to be. Lucinda says she doesn't want to date you ever again because all you do is talk about garroth and never her she gets sooo jelly and even she thinks you are gay. You talk about him wayyy to much not to be."
Laurence's jaw drops in surprise. So it wasn't garroths fault Lucinda broke up with him after all....
He slowly trudges back home, feeling more alone than before...