Chapter 24

It's not them, I thought to myself. It was a woman, she was wearing a dark red wine dress, with black glossy shoes, her hair was dark charcoal black, she smiled at me, "Hello Hwa-Young".

I paused as soon as she said me name, "How...how do you know my name?", I asked.

She took a step in the house, "How do like my present? Pretty nice huh?", she smiled evilly.

"Ah, that was from you", I laugh in fear. She grabbed my hand, her gripped felt painful, she began to smile again, "You", she whispered, "Stay away from Taehyung. It's a warning". She let go of my wrist, and then walked out.

I held my tears in until she disappear. Breathing heavily, I grabbed the box with the dead bird and throw it out. "Who was that woman? Why did she attack me? Why did she threat me to stay away from Taehyung?", as I cleaned the dining table, these questioned wander around.

After cleaning, I decided to call in sick at work. I felt afraid to walked out, I felt scare to get out of my own home. Jang-mi text me if I was sick, I answer back I just didn't felt like going to work. Taehyung called me "Hwa-Young, I missed you". Hearing his voice I felt safe, but then the image of that woman, I wanted to ask Taehyung, but I was too afraid to ask him.
"Don't you miss me", he asked.

"Of course I do. Ah, how did the concert went?", I asked. He went on and on about how happy he was seeing all the ARMYs there, singing and chanting their name. I smiled and laughed as I listen to him ramble about his day,"I wish you were here with me", I whispered.

"Huh, what did you say? I couldn't hear you", he said.

"Ah, nothing", I respond back. "Taehyung, who is that woman, and why did she threaten me like that", I thought to myself as he continue to ramble.

We hang up, with him sending a kiss sound. Who was that woman? The whole day until night time, I was concern, afraid of that woman. How am I gonna explain to Taehyung and everyone else. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I began to cry silently as these thought came to my mind. I can't bare to depart from Taehyung, yet I don't want anyone to get hurt. At that moment, I got a text message from an unknown number:
"I thought, I warn yo already to leave Taehyung alone. If you don't, don't say I didn't warn you"

"Its her", I cried as my hand began to shake. "How did she know, I talked to Taehyung?"

Text:
"I'm always next to Taehyung, stay away from him"

I didn't know what to do anymore. Just when I thought every thing was fine, a strange woman is threating me with these text message. I took a look back at my phone, but the text message disappear. I tried looking for it, but it vanished.

Author Notes:
-I know this is a short chapter, and I promised to update during thanksgiving week, but I didn't due to traveling. I hope you all understand, and enjoy this chapter for now. Don't forget to comment, like, and follow me for more amazing stories.