Chapter 29

It's been three months since my parent's funeral. All I've been doing is work and cry  when I get home. I miss my parents as I look at their photo every night and cry myself to sleep. I change my phone number and everything, I wanted to restart my life, but I can't to seem to move on. I got news from the police that they caught the criminal, who cut the breaks to my father's car. I was so happy to hear that news, I went to see my parents at their resting place. "Appa, Eomma, are you guys happy? They found the criminal, I'm happy they found him. I heard that he was hired by someone to harm us, well he's gone for good know. Eomma, Appa don't worry about me, I'll stay healthy and smile like I always do".

 It was a rain night, the rain just seem to not stop rain since that morning, lighting and thunder roaring from the dark sky.  On that night, I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it, thinking it was the Ajumma from down stair. When I open it, Taehyung was standing there soaked wet from the rain. I was surprise to see him, its been so long since we saw each other. I didn't know why, but my eyes began to water. He looked up at me, he was breathing hardly, as he reached his arm, grabbed me and hug me. I missed his warm chest, his arm around me. "Sorry, I'm late", he said. I began to cry, and began to hit his shoulders and back, "You bad person, your such a bad person", I cried.

"I know", he said as he hugged me tighter, "Hit me as much as you want".

I slowly stopped hitting his, and I stop crying, at that point he carried me into the apartment. He place me down on my small sofa, he sat next to me. He slowly wiped my tears that kept falling. I turned to look at him, "Do you know how long I waited", I mumble.

He smiled at me, "I know, you waited long didn't you".

I hit him on the chest, "why are you here?", I questioned him.

"Your parents situation, I figured who did it", he smiled as his tears began to fall, " I found out who cut the breaks".

"Who", I said.

"It's a long story, but remember the paparazzi, who kept following us. He was not a paparazzi, but a person who's been following me for years. He was hired by Suga's younger sister too keep an eye on me. I got into the car accident trying to go on a date with you, when you won the contest. I tried to get away from him, by sending you and I to stay at Gangneung Anbandeok-gil. After we came back to Seoul, I figure out that He was hired by Ju-Mi, but I couldn't do anything at that time. I later knew that you were also being stalk by him too, I tired to get him away from hurting you. Everyone knew that Suga's sister had a crushed on me, I also knew as well. Suga knows his sister pretty well, she'll tired to do anything to get what she wants, that's why he tried to push you away from me. After I found out that your parents got into a car accident, Suga and I tried to investigate Ju-Mi. I send Jin to confront you in replacement of me. He's now in jail and Ju-Mi she-she's in the hospital",

"Why?", I asked, "I hope nothing happen to her", I said.

"She needs help. Her parents send her for help after they knew what she did", he reply, "Because of all this, I was late. I was late to be by your side when you where sad and lonely. I wanted to see you, but your fathers last words he said to me was to protect you.

*Flash back to the hospital (Taehyung POV)

"Isn't Hwa-Young parents", said Jin. We both race to find out what had happen. We later figure out that they got into a car accident. Without knowing anything, I ran to grabbed Hwa-Young's father hands as the nurses and doctors race him into the emergency room. Hwa-Young's father grabbed my hand, opened his eyes, "Promise me this Taehyung, please protect my daughter and tell her I love her very much". I answered back, "Of course, anything sir". The nurse pushed my away and our hand depart.

*Flashback ends (Hwa-Young POV)

"Hwa-Young ,I know this is late, but your father last words was he love you very much. He wan-wants me to send that to you", Taehyung voice cracked up. His eyes began to water up, tears ran down his face. I hugged him, I knew how much pain he also went through, not being able to send my father's message to me.

"Thank you. thank you Taehyung for sending his message to me", I mumbled. I felt his arm embracing around my back, his head on my shoulder as he cry.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you. I'm sorry I couldn't solve this case earlier", he cried, "I-I couldn't."

I pat him slowly, "It's okay, it's better than later". I picked up his head, raised it up, I slowly leaned forward, kissed him on the lips. He held me tighter as out lips connected. I slowly moved my lips away, our eyes open. I stared into his eyes and I gave a light smiled, he then whispered, "Your eyes twinkle like stars".  We both gave out a smile at each other. He then carried me into my bedroom.

The sun was shining brightly through the windows the nest morning. I open my eyes to see Taehyung laying next to me. I watched him sleep for almost 30 minute, and then I slowly tired to get out of my bed, when Taheyung grabbed me from behind, and pulled me back. "Where are you going?", he yawned.

"I need to get ready for work", I said as I hit him on the arm.

He pulled me closer, "Lets sleep for another five minute", he whined.

"We can't, before you know it, we'll be late too work. Get up", I giggle.

We got up, made breakfast and ate together. As we both got ready to go to work, we both walked out together. I don't know if our relationship would go well in the future, but I want to live in the moment with Taehyung.

*(Taehyung POV as they walk together)
Yes, I fell in love with my fan. I don't know how it happened but it just did. The first time I saw her as the member and I watch the contest audition, I knew then that my heart belongs to her. I don't know if our relationship would go well in the future, but I want to live in the moment with Hwa-Young.

The End.

Author Notes:
- I still can't believe this fanfiction has come to an end. I hope you all enjoy it. Please don't forget to comment and like. Thanks you to all my readers/audience, without you guys, I wouldn't even be inspired to keep writing. I want to thank everyone who always came back to read and like every chapter of this fanfiction it really means a lot to me. Once again thank you to all my readers, please remember to check out my other fanfiction I'm writing also. My next project is another BTS fanfiction title 'Forgiveness' on Jin this time. If you want more information please check it out on my page. I would start chapter one of this fanfiction my tomorrow.