Chapter 4 Part 1

I saw my cell phone vibrate meaning that I had received a text message from someone; but who? Then I saw who it was from. But how did he get my number and what would I say to him because of what happened last night and the pictures being uploaded. So instead I reluctantly ignored the text and got up to take a shower.

While taking a shower, I began to recall the moments I had with Dominic and how I was so foolish to think that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with that jerk. As I cupped some water into my hands and rinsed my face with it, Harry popped into my head. Flashbacks from last night formed in my head. I remembered how before I was famous, I used to stare at his pictures in my laptop and posters that were hung on my walls, kissed them, and I couldn’t believe how I ‘partied’ with him last night and even kissed him!

I came out of the bathroom and into my room. I headed straight for my closet to choose what to wear for the lunch-date with the girls; I surely wouldn’t want to disappoint them if I didn’t go. Then, I heard another buzz coming from my phone. I sighed and walked towards it; surely enough it was him again. I had 4 missed messages. I read them all. They said:

1:30 Hey. Sorry I’m texting u late, love. I just woke up from the party last night. I never knew u were such a great dancer! -H

1:38 I was wondering if u wud lyke to go out for some lunch or dinner. I’ll pay this time. Text back if u wud lyke! –H

1:44 How come ur not texting me back, love? Was it something tht I did or said? –H

 1:50 I’m sure u saw the pictures that were uploaded. Is that it? Are the pictures wat r bothering u? –H

 What was I supposed to say? I mean I would love to have dinner with him but the media would make it difficult for me. Plus the hate from his fans for ‘going-out’ with him; I couldn’t handle all of that.

I wasn’t texting back because I was taking a shower and was about to get ready when I received your message?

AND

Of course I saw the pictures. Not only did I see them, but the rest of the One Direction and Fifth Element Kingdom saw them too. I didn’t even want to read the “hate tweets” and hurtful words from them either; I wasn’t quite ready for something like that.

So I just opened a new message, inserted his number, and said:

2:01 Hey, erm, sorry I was taking a shower.

2:04 Haha y ddnt u wait for me??! –H

2:08 U NASTY!!!!

2:10 My name is Harry Styles, love. Dnt forget! ;)

2:12Oh God!

2:15 So wat do u say about the lunch date?

2:19I accept your request for dinner. Do u have a place in mind?

2:22 Of course! I’ll pick u up @ 7 then! –H xx.

2:25 Sure c:

2:27 ;) – H

I sighed and pondered what tonight would bring me.