Chapter 4 Part 3

A/N: I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT IT'S BETTER TO POST SOMETHING THAN NOTHING, RIGHT? WELL, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND CH. 5 WILL BE POSTED SOON!! BY THE WAY, A LITTLE SPOILER, CH. 5 WILL START OFF WITH HARRY'S P.O.V. AND SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!! DUN-DUN-DUN!!! :*

“Hmmm… I don’t know which one to pick! So many options,” I said.

“Come on, Harper! The date is less than an hour away and you need a dress,” said Casey.

“Ummm... Oooh, Look at that one,” I said pointing to a beautiful sleeveless peach dress with a huge peach bow across the chest that was on display where the clerk lady had just put it.

“Aww, that looks super cute,” squealed Alex. “I’m gonna go get for you!”

So I went back into the dressing room and took off the dress. Alex came back and handed me the dress.

I came out and the girls were in awe! I just knew it was the right for me! It was very comfortable, perfect color, appropriate for the occasion and looked like something that I would wear.

“Wow girl! You look amazing,” said Casey. “You sure will make Harry weak to the knees with this beautiful dress!”   

“Well now we have to find the appropriate accessories for this dress,” said Alex.

All the girls came back with white stilettos, a silver bracelet with rocks and diamonds attached to it. I asked for an accessory for my hair but they said they had another plan for my hair and that it would be better if I didn’t have an accessory there. I just went with the flow.

We arrived at our shared house. I put on my dress and shoes. The girls sat me down in front of my mirror in my bedroom and began to do my hair and makeup. I was kind of skeptical that I was going to look prettier than I already was because I know they can prank me because I taught them some mischievous pranks and I performed some on them; like Casey one time! It was hilarious! But I decided not to say anything before that idea sparked in any of their minds.

Flashback:

“Come on Casey! You can trust me! I’m going to make you look like the most beautiful girl in the world,” I begged to Casey We were outside in the living room.

“Ugh! Fine! But can I have like a bold eye shadow? Like you know… that sexy bold look? You know what I mean,” Casey asked.

“Sure hun! Whatever you say,” I said trying to contain in my laughter.

After we had finished I had signaled Alex and the rest of the girls to go into the bathroom and record all of what is going to happen.

Then I lead Casey into the bathroom, I counted to 3 and told her to open her eyes and see her reflection. Her facial expression was priceless I tell you!

“Aaahhh! What did you do to my beautiful face, Harper,” she screamed her lungs out. The rest of us were dying of laughter!

“You said you wanted a sexier yet darker eye shadow! Plus, it’s your fault for trusting me,” I said. Her eyes were completely black! She had red dots on her checks, or should I say, too much blush? She even had purple lipstick, for God’s sake!

“Oh my God!! Ha-Ha. Very funny, Harper,” Casey said. I was already rolling on the floor with Jessie. I looked up at her and we were all quiet. Then all of a sudden she burst out laughing. She even enjoyed the cheesy, yet, cheeky prank we pulled on her.

“Was this your idea, Harper? Because if it was, kudos to you! Bravo! I loved the prank,” Casey congratulated me.

“Yup, Yup it was,” I said.

End of Flashback

“There! Now open your eyes my dear,” I heard Alex say. I opened them and I looked beautiful. I take back what I had said earlier when I was forced to sit down.

“Wow! I’m speechless,” I said. “And here that I thought that I was going to look horrible because I thought you guys were going to prank me like I did to Casey!”

They began to laugh and shortly after Casey said, “No, no, no. Not today!”

“What do you mean ‘not today’,” I asked confused.

“Not today on a very special day for you! Don’t think that I forgot what you did to me! I still will get my sweet revenge on you! Pretty soon, my darling, pretty soon,” she said with an attempt of an evil laugh. I should’ve just kept my mouth shut! 

I gulped as I heard the doorbell ring…