Chapter.1 Going Out

Ana's pov:

I sigh as I put my pencil down. Finally, I am done with my exams. I look up and see Kate, as she finishes her exam and puts her pencil down. As on cue, the bell rings. Kate jumps up and skips over to me all cheerily. "Hey, ana, how do you feel about going out tonight?" Kate asks, smiling broadly at me. Do I really feel like going out tonight? I mean, I don't have to work today so that's good, plus we have just tooken our exam, and we could really use some celebrating. I smile back at Kate and nod. "Sure, why not."

"Good. Cause we are so partying tonight." Oh, Kate. I laugh and she laughs back with me. We make it home just in time for us to eat dinner and watch tv, then by time were done we can get dressed and ready to go. As I'm looking in my closet, I can't seem to really find anything to wear, so I just go with a pair of blue jean pants with a blue shirt and a pair of converses.

I walk into the living room and see Kate standing in front of the mirror admiring herself. She notices me standing there and turns around then frown. "That's what your wearing to the club?" She asks. "Um..yeah, This was all I could find in my closet. Plus it's very comfortable." I stare at her and give her my please-just-drop-it look. As if she understands, she shakes her head. "Okay, if that's what you wanna wear then you can. I won't say anything else." Kate says, as she turns back to the mirror fixing up on her hair.

"Thank you." I smile. "But, can you please at least wear some lipgloss?" Kate begs me. Ugh! "Oh, kate, really? Do I have to?"  "Please, for me?" She begs again. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Okay, okay fine. Hand it here." I say as I reach out and take the lip gloss from her hands. I put some on and hand it back her. "There, are you happy?"  "Wait, that's not enough. You need some more." Kate says as she opens the lip gloss and wipe more on my lips.

My god, how much more is she gonna put on? Ugh, Kate. This is way too much."  "That's the point." Kate says, just as the doorbell rings. Kate runs to get the door, as a I grab some tissue and wipe off some of the lip gloss that's on my lips. I walk over to the kitchen counter to grab my drink, when Kate comes running back in from outside. "Okay, Ana. That is the taxi. There waiting for us." Kate says, as she walks up to me. "Are you ready?" She says, and grabs my shoulders. I shake my head no slightly, for a moment. No, I can't do this. "Yes..Ues." I say and gulp down my drink. "Good. Let's go." Kate says.

We walk outside and get into the taxi. To the mile high club we go. I say to myself, as I look out the window.

To be continued...