Ch.4 Drawn

Ana's pov:

Please tell me I'm dreaming. While throwing up, Jose jumps back in disgust. "Ugh-Dios mio, Ana!" While the guy from the bar, More like Adonis.. Comes and holds my hair up and gently leads me over to a raised flowerbed on the edge of the parking lot. I note, with deep gratitude, that it's in relative darkness.

"If your going to throw up again, do it here. I'll hold you." He has one arm around my shoulders-the other is holding my hair in a makeshift ponytail down my back so it's off my face. God, I'm so embarrassed.

I try awkwardly to push him away, but end up throwing up again...and again. Oh, shit...how long is this going to last? Even when my stomach' s empty and nothing is coming up, horrible dry heaves rack my body. I vow silently that I'll never ever drink again. This is just too appalling for words. Finally, it stops.

My hands are resting on the brick wall of the flowerbed, barely holding me up. Vomiting profusely is exhausting. Looking up at him through my lashes, I am met once with his mesmerizing eyes. Grey eyes... perhaps that's what I should call him then, since I don't know his name. Grey takes his hands off me and passes me a handkerchief. It's monogrammed, and freshly laundered linen. CTG.

I didn't know you could still buy these. Vaguely I wonder what the three initials stand for as I wipe my mouth. I turn around and rest against the bricks. I cannot bring myself to look him in the eyes. I'm swamped with shame, disgusted with myself. I want to be swallowed up by the azaleas in the flower bed and be anywhere but here.

I risk another peek at him. He's staring down at me, his face composed, giving nothing away. Jose is nowhere to be seen which is just great because now I realize I'm on my own with Grey. Double crap.

What should I say to him? Apologise for throwing up. "I'm sorry," I mutter, staring at the handkerchief, which I am furiously worrying with my fingers. It's so soft. "What are you sorry for Ana?" He knows my name?

"Wait, how did you know my name?" I ask. "While I was walking up to you know, your situation, I heard him call you that. So I assumed that was your name. That is your name right?" He asks confused. "Oh, yeah it is, well it's actually Anastasia, but I prefer Ana for short." Stop your rambling, Steele!

"Why don't you like being called by your full name?" Jeez what's so important about my name? "Well, um, I just don't like it. It's too long and formal. Kinda sounds like a princesses name really." I chuckle and blush slightly embarrassed.

"Well, I think it's a beautiful name. It fits you." He smiles. Oh, my that smile. I shake my head and clear my throat. "Well, um anyway I still just want to apologize. For Jose, and me being sick." I mumur, feeling my skin coloring up...again. please, please, can I die now?

"There's no need to apologize Anastasia. I'm glad I was here." He says. He was? "Well, I should get going now. Thank you for helping me." I say turning around. Why is he still here? Why would he even want to be here? He just seen me hurl all over the ground and into the local flora. There's no disguising my lack of ladylike behavior.

I just don't understand why he's here. I begin to feel faint. He notices my dizziness and grabs me before I fall and hoists me into his arms, holding me close to his chest like a child. "Anastasia are you okay?" He asks. He looks worried. "Yeah...yes, I'm fine." I try to move to stand up out of his arms but end up falling back into his arms. "Anastasia, you are not alright. Here let me take you home."

"What? No, no, I'm fine," I mutter. "Anastasia, Please. It's the least I can do." I look up at him and he still looks concerned. "Okay. Fine. But I can walk," I mutter. He puts me down, but keeps his arm around me. I should find Kate to tell her I'm leaving but I can't make it that far.