Ch. 11 Reunited...And It Feels So Good

Ana's pov:

"Kate," I whine for the hundredth time. "Ok, ok, almost done." Kate says, finishing the last touches of my make-up. "Aannnnddd... Done." Kate exclaims. "What do you think?" She asks. Looking at myself in the mirror I gasp. "Wow." I don't even recognize myself. "Wow, Kate, I look... Different," I say, admiring myself. "Different as in good.. or bad?" She asks. Laughing I respond. "As in good, Kate. Thank you so much for this." I stand up and hug her. "You're welcome, now go and blow his socks off." Kate playfully exclaims. "I will," I say laughing.

It's been 3 weeks since Christian and I had last seen each other, even though we texted and called each other every other day when we weren't busy, I still missed him dearly and wanted to see him. Finishing up my lip gloss and checking my hair one last time, I hear a knock on the front door. He's here! I think excitedly. Leaving my bedroom, I head towards the living room where I find Kate and Christian talking with his back towards me. Showtime! "Ah, and there she is," Kate says gesturing towards me smiling widely.

"Here I am," I sing song playfully. As if in slow motion, Christian turns around and faces me looking me up and down. 'Wow," he breathes mesmerized. "I'll be in my room, if you guys need me," Kate says walking out of the living room, but neither of us barely notice "You look beautiful, Anastasia." He says in awe. "Thank you," I blush and look down, only to look back up at him when I feel his hand under my chin. "Hey don't do that, don't hide from me, Anastasia. I love seeing you blush." He says looking at me in such an intense way I feel my knees almost give out. Oh good lord! What is this man doing to me? "O-Okay." I say stuttering. "Are you ready to go?" He asks offering me his arm. I take his arm. "Ready as I'll ever be." I say smiling shyly.

Arriving at our destination, Christian pulls up and gets out heading to my side to open my door. "Thank you." I smile shyly. "No need to thank me, that's what us gentlemen are supposed to do," he says bowing playfully. "Oh, so you're a gentlemen now." I say playfully. He shrugs. "I try to be." He says smirking. "Your mother must be proud. "As she should since she's the one who taught me well." Christian says smiling fondly as he thinks of his mom. Holding out his arm he beckons me. "Come on, our tables ready."

Entering the restaurants we are greeted by the hostess. "Right this way, please follow me." She leads us to the table at the very back by a window that overlooks the city of seattle. Wow, it looks so beautiful!. Taking our seats, we are handed our menus and asked what to drink and lefted alone.

Christian was the first to break the silence. "So, how was your day today?" He asked. "It was good, and very busy. How was your day?" I ask back. "My day was good, long, but also very busy. I missed you." He says smiling with sincere. Oh, how I love his smile. I smiled back at him. "I missed you too, Christian." He releases a sigh of relief. Did he think I didn't feel the same? "3 weeks is a very long time, Anastasia." He says longingly. Oh, my. "Yes, it is." I agree with him.

"Even though I was very busy, I always kept thinking about you. Hell even while I was in meetings I'd catch myself thinking about you." He says laughing. "Well.. I'm very honered then." I say laughing with him. "You should. I've never gotten distracted and zoned out of my own meetings before ever." He emphasizes on ever. "Hmm, is that so,?" I ask with a smirk that turns into full on grinning. I like the sound of that, my subconscious purrs.

"Yes! He stresses smiling as big as me. "Good." I say still smiling. "You are enjoying this aren't you?." He asks laughing. "Hmm, maybe," I shrug my shoulders. He raises a eyebrow at me as if he doesn't believe me. "Ok fine yes I am." I say dramatically trying to keep in my laughter. "I knew it!" He points an accusing finger at me.
I put my hands up. "Hey, I can't help that I take pride in knowing that I affect you so much that you get distracted easily." I mock.

"Well I'm glad that you are happy about that, and I hope that you do to." What? I frown. "I do to what?" Ask confused. "Think about me too so much to where you can't concentrate on anything and get distracted easily." He smirks. I blush and look down before looking back up at him. "Yes, I do too." I say quietly. He smiles a toothy grin. "Well, It looks like we both got it bad huh?" He asks. "It appears so." I agree smiling shyly. And I couldn't be more happier!

Christian's pov:

"Elliot, can you stop changing your mind every 5 seconds and choose a damn shirt already!" I snapped. If he keeps this up I'm gonna be late. "Ok ok fine here, this will match good with your eyes and shoes." He says picking out a navy blue shirt. Sensing my skepticism he adds. "I'm for real this time bro, I promise." He says seriously. "Ok." I finally conceded and took the shirt from him.

It's been 3 weeks since Ana and I last seen each other, and even though we texted and called each other every other day when we weren't busy it's still not the same I miss her so damn much already.

Looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but notice how the navy blue shirt brought my grey eyes out more and they do match my shoes perfectly. Wow, Elliot was right!

Checking myself out once more I head out into the foyer where Elliot and Taylor are waiting

Checking myself out once more I head out into the foyer where Elliot and Taylor are waiting. Elliot lets out a low whistle when he sees me. "Wow bro you look good!" I walk up to him and slap him on the back. "Thanks Elliot, I owe you for helping me out." I say  feeling grateful. He shakes his head. "No need, that's what bros are for." He says slapping me back on the back. "Taylor I'm taking my car today so I won't be needing you. You can take the day off," I say when I get to the elevator.  "Yes sir." Taylor says. "Have fun man, and make sure you kids use protection." Elliot calls after me. "Goodbye Lelliot." I say laughing. Here goes nothing.

Arriving to my destination, I get out and head to the door to knock. After 4 knocks I'm greeted by Kate. "Hello Kate." I smile warmly at her. "Hey Christian, come in. Ana will be with you shortly she's just finishing up." She says smiling as she leads me to the living room.