Part 1

It was a guilty pleasure to say the least. I hadn't told anyone about it, but I was so excited. I had waited weeks in anticipation for it to arrive. Or should I say him? I wasn't sure...

As soon as I had heard that BVB were having 3D printed figures made, I knew exactly what I was going to do without even clicking the link on Andy's Twitter. The pictures were impressive, and the price wasn't enough to deter me. I preordered the biggest one staramba made right away. And now the box, covered with 'staramba' tape, and what I presumed to say 'breakable' in German, (hopefully with the figure inside), sat right in front of me. I just stared. This was a private moment. Almost sacred.

I wasn't the creepy kind of fan that wanted to harass Andy Biersack, marry him, have his babies, or whatever. That really bothered me, and I hated it when I saw it. No, I'd prefer it if he never noticed me at all, in my dorky reverence. I was just a chronically lonely heart that saw in Andy a sort of greatness I appreciated. He was not without flaws, but he was so well-spoken, had such great ideas and had the balls to see them through, I liked his moral code, he made such fantastic music, and, well, he was so incredibly hot. Andy was my secret fantasy man, and I wanted it to stay that way. I didn't want to bother him, his girlfriend, his family, his band, or anyone else with my weird obsession. If I was too insecure and hurt from my past to interact with real, accessible men anymore, that was my problem, not anyone else's.

And so there I was, with my ultimate prize. This was the closest I would ever come. Aside from a meet and greet, I suppose, but I had always been too scared... Afraid that Andy would know what I was thinking and laugh at me.

I turned my cellphone off, wanting no interruptions. Carefully, I cut away the tape. The box was full of straw, like those miniature manger scenes. Weird. It made the whole thing pseudo-biblical. I couldn't decide if that was appropriate, given Andy's predilection for Christianity as an interest, or just too bizarre. I found a large, round, lighter-colored, sandstone pedestal with the Mourning Star on it. Had to be Andy's stand...

I pulled out a large white box, also adorned with a dark Mourning Star. My hands began to tremble just a little. What if he had been damaged in his travels? I thought to myself, 'Don't worry, little-Andy, no matter your flaws, I will love you anyway.'

I took a deep breath and opened the box.