Part 14

My heart soared when I felt (Y/N) place her lips upon mine! She was kissing me, my first real kiss, just like a true, human man!

Being touched by the woman I loved overwhelmed me, (Y/N)'s actual hand instead of my own. It was too much to feel her graceful, warm fingers around me, over the condom, instead of my clumsy, rough ones while her soft, full lips caressed my grainy ones. I squeezed her sumptuous breast lightly as I approached my climax, trying to hold back. When (Y/N)'s thighs grew taught and she called my name, gripping my shaft, some trigger was pulled, and her coming to orgasm brought me there too.

I held (Y/N) closely, feeling vulnerable. I had simulated a male for her for the first time, had I done adequately? She had come to orgasm, I had felt it, but had she traveled far enough? I had come to orgasm so quickly; I hadn't been able to help it. Should I have tried to wait longer, somehow? I had done some reading that indicated that some women preferred to come to orgasm many times...

When I tried to see what (Y/N) was feeling, it was only contentment and sexual gratification, at first. But then, I felt guilt and fear wash through (Y/N) as she looked at me. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head. "This doesn't make sense-"

I got agitated, I didn't like seeing (Y/N) upset, I had never seen her like this before. "-Please, perhaps there's something I can do to help-"

"-Andy, I'm so sorry! I..." A tear fell down (Y/N)'s cheek, and when I went to wipe it off, she knocked my hand away. My hand was heavy, stone was dangerous, she could have hurt herself! What was wrong? "No, Andy, you can't get wet! It just doesn't make sense! Do you remember your first night here?" I nodded, confused and not following.

"Remember, you got your whole head in the shot glass of Seagrams, and nothing happened! But..." Another tear fell, and (Y/N) put her head in her hands. Nothing? I recalled getting pretty tipsy and gathering the courage to put the moves on (Y/N)... "I didn't know that would happen, I'm so sorry, Andy."

Confused, I went to remove the condom from my fingers. "Let me, Andy! I came all over that, it could hurt you." I still wasn't following, but let (Y/N) remove both condoms at her insistence. As I held her hand, guilt continued to radiate from her.

I decided to go to the bathroom to look in the mirror and see what had happened. I could tell from (Y/N)'s touch, it was related to my appearance. I decided to be mildly deceitful about my reasons for going to the bathroom, but only because I didn't want to upset (Y/N) any further.

I squeezed her hand gently. "I'm going to go to the bathroom to use some of the soft bath tissue to wipe up. The condom is worth it but it made my male ejaculate, eh, it stays on my penis instead of going forward, you see?" I pointed at the goo to demonstrate. It was true; I really did want to wipe up before it dried.

(Y/N) nodded, smiling faintly. I figured I'd probably said something silly, like usual. "I'll be back in a moment."

I went to the restroom and, for the first time, used the light switch. How delightful! I tried it a few times. "This is great!" I called out the door. Another one made the fan go on, which was for the shower or defecation, which I had no need of. I fetched some of the white bath tissue and wiped my ejaculate off of myself, then put it in the repository for waste.

Mission accomplished, I finally allowed myself to contemplate a real mirror for the first time. Instantly, it was obvious why (Y/N) had been upset. Everywhere she had kissed me, the color was gone from my face, completely erased. Only blank, white stone remained.

I felt my stone heart crumble. It didn't matter what I wanted, or what I pretended to be. I wasn't a man, just a hunk of rock. I could never be (Y/N)'s Andy. It didn't matter that I loved her, that I would give all the thousands of years I had known just to be able to give her the happiness she so deserved, because I was nothing but stone, and I always would be.