Mark's POV

Jack got off the plane, and took the familiar wooden box out of his hands. I thought I'd lost it forever...

I ran to him, and he smiled, I took the box from his hands and cradled it to my chest, closing my eyes in relief. Uopn opening my eyes, I pulled my lover into my arms. "Thank you for finding it."

Jack didn't respond.

"Sean what's wrong?"

"You seem to care mote for the stupid box than you do for me."

I stepped back as if he had hit me. "Jack I... the box... it was the box you gave me as a gift the first time we ever met. You were a carpenter, and I walked past your stall at the Market." I ran a hand through my hair before grabbing one of his bags, and pulling him to a bench. We sat down, and I sat the box on my lap. "I walked up, and I asked you how much it would cost for a custom box, and you asked for the dimensions. I gave them to you, and you laughed."

Sean laughed exactly like he did in that long ago moment, and it stabbed at my heart as I pulled him closer. "I did?"

"Yeah. And I asked you why you laughed, and you said: 'for such a handsome man like you, no charge. IF, you take me out to dinner at the harvest festival tonight.' To which I replied 'are you asking me on a date, fine sir?' And you said 'Yes. Yes I am.' I agreed, and that night at the firsy dance of the festival, we had our first kiss. You 'anonymously' left my box on my front step witha bouquet of wildflowers lying on the lid. So... I do care for this box quite a lot, and all the memories from the years after. And I... I've been alive for so long that im afraid I'll start forgetting things."

"I..." Jack started.

"You don't have to say anything. You're the most important thing in the world to me." I took a deep breath before placing my hands on his cheeks, ignoring the box as it clattered to the pavement, the papers falling out. "I'll even throw it away right now if that's what you want."

Sean pulled away quickly and knelt to  the floor, putting the papers back in the box. "No. No. Absolutely not. I love you, you've loved me forever and this box is proof. I'd never ask you to get rid of it." He stood, thrusting the aforementioned thing roughly into my hands, and hugging me.

"Thank you Jack..."

"Of course. Let's go home."