~*My very best Fangirl*~ || Oikawa x Reader

An:
This is my first one shot so I would like to know if it's successful (≧▽≦)

Oikawa Tooru was known in whole Seijou. Of course he was. His looks and amazing volleyball skills couldn't be ignored. He was someone every girl would fall for. Unfortunately, every girl did fall for him...
You did too.
It started when you watched him practicing for the first time. His Fangirls were screaming your ears off, but you remained silent. You was too shy to scream for someone you didn't know well but you was curious about his volleyball skills so you came to watch.
He was about to serve, but before he started, he watched to your direction. The girls next to you fell almost unconscious and you looked at him with a surprised expression. The Captain noticed this and just smiled and waved at you before he started to serve.
You stood there, more surprised than before and blushing.
Since then, the smiling and waving thing became something personal for the two of you. Everytime he saw you, he just smiled and waved at you and this was quite often since Oikawa was in your class. And you came more often to watch him practice.
Now you was sitting in your classroom and listened to the teacher. But soon, your focus fell on Oikawa, who just sneezed. Your eyes fixed the back of his head. You would've done everything to touch this soft brown hair.
He was handsome. Everyone knew that. He could get every girl he wanted. But you felt not like you was his type so you just admired him from the background so you would not get in his way.
You was about to concentrate back on the teacher, when the brown haired boy suddenly turned around and looked directly into your eyes. You wanted to turn away, because you felt embarrassed but you wasn't able to. Instead, the male smiled and waved at you just like usual. But this time, you blushed. And he saw it. But you did not know that someone else saw you too.
Luckily the school bell rang. You stood up immediatly and ran out of the classroom. You headed to the schoolyard for a vending machine. It did not took you long to decide for an orange juice, but when you turned around, someone stood right in front of you. It was a girl from your class. One of Oikawa's Fangirls.
"Hey, you little flea!"
She didn't sound friendly...
"I am only going to say this once so listen careful: Stay away from Oikawa-san, got it?!"
You didn't realize why she would say such a thing. You didn't even talk to him. The only thing between you was this smiling and waving. Didn't this girl want him to do that? Was she jealous? Of course she was. Every girl propably was, although it wasn't a great thing. Oikawa just smiled and waved at you. He didn't even say a word. You noticed that the other girls sent you angry glares when he did that, but you always repressed it. Now the time has come where you got confronted with the anger of a Fangirl for the first time.
To avoid stress, you passed the girl on your way back to the classroom. Thereby you pressed your juice box closer to your stomach. But ignoring the girl was the worst thing you could have done. She grabbed you by the shoulder and pushed you against the vending machine so hard, that it's glass pane broke. You fell on your knees between all the glass splitter and looked on the ground, still holding your drink on your stomach. Your back hurt and you felt something warm running down your back. You was bleeding. And it were not just a few drops of blood.
"I ask again: Did you understand me?"
You remained silent. On one hand, because the pain was too strong and on the other hand you didn't want her to triumph. You did nothig wrong after all. It was only Oikawas decision what he did and to who.
"Dirty little bitch."
With these words, she kicked you where you was holding your orange juice so the drink burst and the juice got all over your school uniform. The girl turned around and left.
"Damn..."
Now it became too much for you. You was soaked in orange juice and your back was hurting and bleeding non-stop, but you couldn't move. You couldn't scream for help. You just sat there and tears filled your eyes. They slowly and silent ran down your cheeks. It hurt. Not only your back. Also your feelings were hurt. You couldn't imagine why someone would go so far, just because a boy acted nice to you.
And right this boy was now runnin towards you.
"[F/N]-chan!!!"
You slowly looked up to see Oikawa running to you with a worried face.
"[F/N]-chan, are you okay?", he asked as he kneed down to be at the same height as you.
You looked at him with tears all over you face. Sobbing and trembling. You didn't know why you did this but you grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards you. Your face was now leaning at his chest and you started to cry.
"[F/N]-chan...?"
The Setter wanted to wrap his arms around you, but then he saw your blood covered back.
"Oh my... You're hurt! You have to go to the infirmary!"
The male stood up and reached you a hand.
"Come on. I'll go with you", he said and smiled.
You wiped away your tears with your sleeve and took his hand. As soon as you stood up, you almost fell to the ground again if Oikawa hadn't catch you.
"Then I have to carry you."
As soon as he said that, he took you bridal style to the infirmary, always watching to not touch your wound.
When you came into the infirmary, he placed you at a cot and the nurse went to a side room to get everything for the treatment ready.
"I'm sorry...", you mumbled.
The boy took place next to you.
"Why do you apologize?", he asked and looked at you, who was avoiding eye contact.
"I ruined your blazer with my blood"
It was true. His blazer was full of blood. It almost looked like he was the one who got injured.
"[F/N], look at me."
You didn't want to but you slowly turned your head to him.
"Look into my eyes."
You raised your head to look into his eyes.
Oikawa smiled. It was a warm and comforting smile. You never saw that before. He cupped your face and placed a slight kiss on your lips.
"Why?"
"Because you're the Fangirl I love the most."
Again, tears ran down your face, but this time it were tears of happiness.
"Thank you. I love you too, Tooru."