✊☆Being Strong☆✊ || Asahi x Reader

Azumane Asahi.

He was a third year, like [F/N]. But they weren't in the same class. Still, [F/N] knew a lot about him. He was a player in the school's volleyball club. The ace to be exactly. For some reason, he quit in his second year, but he returned after the third year has started. The team's strength must've risen a lot since then. [F/N] heard that Karasuno was going the nationals. How awesome!

[F/N] had none of this.
She wasn't in any club.
She had no team she could call her friends or her pillar.

She wasn't strong.

The girl was always hiding behind her friends. She would never dare to step into the spotilight and she stayed away from conflicts as good as possible. [F/N] wasn't someone you would recognize after you graduated, which would be soon. But she didn't mind. All she wanted to do was living her life peacefully. 

One day, it was her turn to take out the garbage. [F/N] carried the heavy garbage can out of her classroom to the school yard which she had to cross. The last few people were leaving the school, while other students went to their club activities. A few meters before the girl reached the dumpster, she tripped over her own feet and fell. "Ouch!" [F/N] rose up to take a sitting position. Actually standing up would become different. Her left knee was hurt and bled. On top of that, most of the trash was spread across the ground.
"Are you okay?"
The girl turned around and looked directly into brown eyes. The surprise made [F/N] scream and crawl backwards. "Ah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!"
A more precise look on the person told the girl it was Asahi who kneeled in front of her. He looked at her with a concerned face. [F/N] calmed down and looked on the ground. "I... uhm. I just tripped. Don't worry about me", the girl said and stodd up rushing. That was the wrong thing to do. Massive pain flowed through her left leg. "Wait. I'll help you."
Before [F/N] could say anything, Ashai put an arm around her waist to help the girl from falling over. Instead, she bumped with her face against his chest. [F/N]'s whole face turned red and she stepped away again. "I'm so sorry! I'm all fine now, you can leave..."
[F/N] started gathering all the trash to put it back into the trash can. Asahi, however, didn't leave and helped her instead. So, the girl just accepted it and let the volleyball player help her. After the trash was in the trash can Asahi took it and threw it into the dumpster. "Let me accompany you back to your class", the male said while he was still holding the emptyy trash can. [F/N] didn't know how to reply. Asahi just wanted to be nice, but they barely knew each other. Why would he want to help her that much? The girl didn't want to ask him. He might would get it wrong. So she just nodded and went ahead. Asahi followed her with a few steps distance. "You're from class two, aren't you?"
"Y-yes..."
"That's right next to my class. I'm from class three."
"Yeah... I know..."
[F/N] and Asahi reached the floor of the third year classrooms. [F/N]'s classroom was the second one so they practically just had to turn a corner to get in there.
"Looks like everyone's already gone, right?" Asahi smiled sheepish and looked at [F/N] who looked kinda nervous. "W-well... School's over after all. Most people are going home or  attend to their clubs... Ah, but... Don't you have volleyball practice too?" The male nodded and went to the window to look outside. "Don't worry about it. It's okay if I'll be there a few minutes later. Besides, I could never leave someone who needs help. You can actually see our gym from here", Asahi answered and smiled while he still looked out of the window. The sunbeams shined upon him, lightening his brown hair. He sat on the windowsill with that confident posture. This boy looked like an angel. 
"I wish I could be like that."
"Like... what?"
Oh shit. [F/N] didn't want to say that out loud. But now, Asahi heard what she said and she wouldn't be able to avoid explaining it. "You always seem so strong and confident. Some people say that you even scare your opponents during your games. I really admire you. But I'm nothing like that. I'm alwas hiding and avoiding any discussions and arguments. I want to be more confident like you. This may sound strange but how do you do that?"
Asahi looked from the window to the girl. His smile turned into a surprised expression. Asahi stood up and and walked towards the girl who was as red as a tomato. In her nervousity, she looked everywhere but not at the male. He came close. Very close. Asahi was just a few inches appart from [F/N] when he stopped. He rose his arm and patted the girl's head. "I'm not strong either. I just look like it, but I'm actually not stronger than you seem to be. If it weren't for my friends, I wouldn't be able to stand up everytime I fall down. They're always there for me and support me. If you have friends like that I'm sure you can do that too."
The girl was completely paralzed. Not only did Asahi wiped away her fears, she also became aware of how tall and well built the male was. [F/N] was completely amazed by Azumane Asahi.
"Thank... you", [F/N] mumbled as Asahi headed to the door. "I have to go now or Daichi will- AH nevermind! Why don't you come with me and watch us practicing if you have time?", the male suggested and waved invited in his direction. [F/N] smiled brightly and nodded. She quickly took her bag and followed Asahi.

"So... what's your name?"

"I'm [L/N] [F/N]."

"[L/N]-chan, huh? Nice to meet you."