☆♥Rain♥☆ || Tanaka x Reader

An:
I changed the point of view to 3rd person narrator just to experiment a bit. Please tell me which p.o.v you prefer afterwards~  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

"Do you want to come to watch the practice again?", the third year manager of the Karasuno Volleyball Club asked.
"Yeah, sure!"
[F/N] liked to watch the boys practicing. It was fascinating when the tall first year tossed the ball very fast and the little orange haired guy spiked it. She got frightened when Nishinoya from her parallel class suddenly shouted "ROLLING THUNDER" while rolling over the court to recieve the ball. And she laughed when Tanaka from her class delighted in a loud way when he scored a point.
She was somehow enchanted by the Wing Spiker. He was always cheerful and energetic. She could always see in his face what he was thinking and it was fun to watch him. Tanaka Ryuunosuke was someone who's presence [F/N] really enjoyed.
Practice ended and everyone made their way back home. [F/N] thanked Shimizu Kiyoko for another opportunity to watch the boys play and headed home. It was already dark and cold. For her misfortune, it started to rain.
Nice thing... And I forgot my umbrella... If only someone could help me...
The girl looked around for classmates who could save her from this bad situation but no one was there, so she held her schoolbag over her head and continued her way. To use the bag as protection didn't help much but it was better than nothing.

"Need an umbrella?"

The voice sounded familiar. When [F/N] turned around, she saw the one and only Tanaka walking towards her. His face marked a big smile and he held an umbrella in his hand.
A smile fell upon [F/N]'s lips. This was the help she was looking for. Tanaka was her saviour.
"I would share it with you, if you don't mind", the male said.
" Thanks", you answered as you went next to Tanaka under the umbrella.
"You live nearby, right? Then I'll walk you home.", the boy said.
" Yes. Thank you."
[F/N] felt a glance from the volleyball player. She never talked much to him. When they talked then just the usual "Good morning" or "See you tomorrow". But now, they were alone. The [h/c] haired girl thought about any topics to talk about but she was too shy to say something. She didn't knew how she could break the embarrassing silence between them. Only the sound of the rain pelting on the umbrella was to hear. But luckily, Tanaka started to talk.
"Are you cold?"
"N-no I'm fine."
The problem was that her voice was shivering from the cold. Tanaka heard that and soon after, he put off his jacket with his free hand and laid it over the girl's shoulders.
"Thank you..."
The boy just smiled as response.
"Are you going to watch us tomorrow too? We're practicing quite often now, regarding an upcoming match with Seijoh.
"Seijoh? I heard they're really strong...", [F/N] said frightened.
To her surprise, the male laughed out loud which scared her somehow more.
" Tanaka-kun... Are you okay...?", the girl asked him and tilted her head in confusion. The said boy immediately stopped laughing and looked [F/N] into her [E/C] eyes. "It's nothing. Just... We beat Seijoh once and I'm sure we'll do it again! So make sure you'll watch the game, okay?"
The smile Tanaka gave to [F/N] looked so bright and optimistic that she had to smile too.
"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it!"
After they turned a corner, they stood right before a house.
[F/N]'s house.

"So, that means goodbye for today, right?" Tanaka said cheerful.
The [H/C]-haired girl smiled and nodded.
"Yes, see you tomorrow", she said and unlocked the door. But before she could enter, lips were softly pressing against her cheeks.
" Then, see ya!", Tanaka shouted as he ran away.
"Yes... Bye bye", [F/N] said more to herself and smiled.