|Chapter 2|

• Dedicated to Rasputin <3

Chapter 2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Miss Honda, are you alright?" Yuki asked me politely and with concern, as he brushed his fingers against my cheek. I was currently laying on my bed with Yuki sitting on the edge of the bed. I remember after Shigure, Yuki and I returned to the house after me pulling up in my car, I passed out and transformed from too much stress. Lifting the blanket off of my body, I noticed I was completely naked! Glancing up at Yuki, I could notice a hint of a blush on his cheeks, "If you wondering whether or not I looked when you transformed back, the answer is no. I wouldn't do that to you, Miss Honda." I giggled and laid my hand against his, "You're so cute when you blush, Yuki. Could you, umm...leave so I could get changed?" I stuttered and tried to hide under the blanket in embarrassment.

     The door slammed opened and startled both Yuki and I. "Is she alright?!" Kyo yelled as he glanced down at me and his shoulders slumped a little. He is always so calm when I'm in the room. "She was fine until you stormed in here, you stupid cat." Yuki spoke in his calm dangerous voice and I could tell Kyo was starting to get irritated. "Who are you calling stupid, you rat?!" I sighed and shook my head. They are always fighting, but I'm used to it now. Yuki stood up and pushed Kyo out into the hall, "We must leave Miss Honda to change." Before the door shut, I distinctly heard Kyo say, "What? Change? You pervert! You're starting to act like that damn Shigure!"

   After they left the room, I threw the cover off and walked over to my closet to find some new clothes. Ritsu did say he wanted to take me out shopping for some new clothes, but my old ones would have to do for now. I picked the light blue blouse and a pair of skinny jeans. After I got changed, I grabbed my phone and walked out of my room to find Kyo and Yuki patiently waiting for me to come out. Their faces were in a form of shock and they both glanced down at my outfit then back up to my face. Yuki was the first to speak up and he smiled, "You look very cute, Miss Honda...as usual." Kyo punched him in the arm and then looked at me, "Yeah, but I don't think 'cute' is the correct term, rat." I wonder what he meant by that, but I shook the thought away and grabbed both of their hands. "Come on! It's time for me to make you two breakfast!" We all headed into the dining room and were greeted by Shigure. "Oh good morning, Tohru. I wasn't expecting you to be awake so quickly. You did take a nasty fall last night. You really should call off of work." He smiled as he lifted his tea cup up to his mouth and took a swig.

    I started to walk in the kitchen, but Kyo stopped me by placing a hand on my arm and leaned down to whisper into my ear. "Tohru...you really shouldn't bother making breakfast. We all ate while you slept...but if you wouldn't mind...maybe for you lunch making some of those delicious rice balls." He pulled away and straightened his shoulders. I flipped around and gave winked at him, "Of course! I'll make extra special berry ones just for you!" I skipped into the kitchen and looked into the refrigerator for the ingredients. Of course, the refrigerator was empty and that meant I would have to go to the market. "Would you like for me to accompany you to the market, Miss Honda?" Yuki stood behind me with a slight smile and a hint of something else I could detect. I gave him full smile and nodded, "If you would like. I just have to find some things to make lunch with." I grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me passed Shigure and Kyo in the dining room, "We'll be back in an house and then I'll make lunch!" I shouted towards them as I opened the front door.

    As we walked towards my car, Yuki released my hand. "Miss Honda...are you going to continue living with us since you can transform now?" He sounds concerned and worried. I opened my driver side door and looked at him, "I am definitely staying now that I can transform too. Akito shouldn't have a reason to want to erase my memory, considering I am like all the Sohmas now." I tilted my head and smiled widely. Yuki just nodded and climbed in the car as well. Before I started the car, I got a text from Kagura Sohma, the one who is desperately in love with Kyo. It read: