|Chapter 5|

Author Note:

I decided to do different  p.o.v.'s  in this chapter and maybe in future chapters as well. Enjoy. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5:

~~~~~~~~~~~

 Yuki's P.O.V.

           I flopped face down on my bed with a heavy sigh. Why did Miss Honda have to be taken away from me? All these years I have kept my distance from her because of the curse. Now that she has broken the curse, I assumed her feelings she felt towards me would cause her to become closer than friends, but the time we spent as just friends caused her to just only want to be friends. I don't understand why after all the time I spent opening up to her, she still thinks of us as friends. 

    I sprang up on my bed when I hear a knock and a small voice on the other side, "Yuki...it's Kisa." Walking in was an older Kisa, but I noticed that she still had the same beautiful eyes as before. I smiled and stood up to give her a hug. Behind her walked in Hiro with his arms crossed angrily, but calmness was in his eyes that were focused on Kisa. As she hugged me, I noticed Hiro stiffen as though he was going to challenge me to a fight. "Kisa, what are you two doing here? I mean, I'm thrilled to see you, but normally you just call on the phone." Kisa and Hiro both exchanged glances and then looked at me with concern, "We are worried that Akito is planning something terrible, Yuki. We visited the main house just this morning and Hatori told us to leave at once that Akito did not wish to see us. While we were walking out to leave, Akito was sitting in his window with an evil smirk and waving goodbye to us. Yuki, I'm afraid he is planning to kill Tohru." 

     The breathe caught in my throat and I managed to create a sentence, "Where is she now?" Hiro stepped up and spoke softly which was unusual for him, "She's gone. Shigure and Kyo have gone searching the woods for her when we arrived here, but they didn't say anything. They both looked worried and were carrying a yellow hair ribbon." The yellow hair ribbon...my White Day present to her that many moons ago. I pushed Hiro out of the way and stumbled through the house. Hang tight, Miss Honda. I'll find you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N: Sorry if this is a little confusing. So from the previous chapter to this one Tohru was kidnapped by...(secret men who work for Akito). Her location unknown. Enjoy. Vote at the end. ^_^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tohru's P.O.V.

     Where am I? I rubbed my head as I sat in a dark room that was enclosed with a small door. I searched around the tiny space for a way out, but couldn't find one. How did I get in this situation? I remember walking out of Shigure's house after a long discussion about clothing with Ayame. I recall someone behind me as I walked through the woods and then everything went black. Obviously I was hit on the head by a blunt object because I have a small knot on the back of my head. 

    "Are you finally awake?" I heard a rough voice come from the other side of the door, then suddenly it opened to reveal a man. He had brown hair with silver eyes and was currently holding a gun to my face. I stuttered, "Y-Yes, but what do you want with me?" He stepped forward with a grin as he crouched down, "I don't want anything from you, but Akito on the other hand..he wants you dead." The strange man put the gun to my forehead and said one last thing, "Your precious dragon can't save you now." After he said this, I heard a bang and everything went black once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, but I want to make it suspenseful! Enjoy and vote please! ^_^