The Way He Looks At You

After you and Zak had an amazing date together just watching the stars and having a picnic. Zak says" Hey babe, we should go to my place. It's getting cold". With a soft smile you nod and say " Yea it is getting a bit chilly out." He smiles sofly and takes you back to his place.

(20 minutes later...)

Zak opens the car door for you and you get out holding his hand as the both of you walk inside his house. Zak locks up behind you as you walk into his kitchen. He comes behind you and holds you by your waist. You smile and turn around to look right into his bright beautiful eyes. He looks at you, parting his lips before he crashes his lips onto you. His lips felt soft, wet and very kissable. You wrap your hands around the bottom of his shirt telling him to take it off. Zak stops for a sec, looks at you and says" (Y/N), you sure you wanna do this baby? I just don't want to rush this." You caress his face and say "Babe, I'm sure I want to do this. I want you." He then gravs your hand running it down his muscular sexy body. He unzips your dress and carries you to the couch. You sit on him, feeling his huge erection gey bigger by the second. While kissing you, he unclips your bra and takes off your panties. You struggle with getting his pants off so he decides to help you take them off as well as his boxers. He lays you down on your stomach, kissing down your curvy body, keeping his eyes on you then he starts licking your pussy. You moan and arch your back while grabbing his hair. Zak comes back up and says in a sexy voice," I love how wet you are baby. Now I'm gonna fuck your brains out til you scream." He lets you get on top of him and you enter yourself into him. You moan loudly as he starts grabbing your ass. He guides you and you fuck him. You moan loud leaving scratches of his back. Zak moans and throws his head back feeing how tight you are. You then say," ahh, fuck, Zak". He says ," (Y/N), your so fucking tight. Ahh god". He then lays you on your back and fucks you behind. You feel his dick going deeper and sloppier. He feels you cum on him and groans. You moan louder to the point where you might of woken up neighbors but you didn't care. He groans and says ," Baby im so close." He fucks you a couple more times before he cums all over you. Then you both lay down, out of breath, looking at each other and say," Wow." Zak then kisses you lightly and says," I love you (Y/N)." You smile and say", I love you too." You and Zak end up falling asleep.

Hey guys! I hope you really like this. This is my first imagine but I hope that it is good for you guys!