Soft Kisses

You and Zak have been together for 6 years. The both of you have had many adventures together and he always bring you along to haunted locations. One night, you both are snuggled up in bed and Zak gives you a small kiss on the lips before going off to sleep. You smile and kiss him back.

Later that night, you kept tossing and turning which then woke Zak up. He looked at you then he said your name three times to wake you up. When you woke, you were terrified and yoy felt like your heart was beating super fast. Then Zak says,"Hey hey baby what's going on?". You look at him and say," Sorry babe. It's just this dream I had. It scares me. I dreamed that you were possessed and you were hurting me." You started crying.

Zak pulls into a warm hug and holds you. He kisses your forhead and then says," Babe, I love you very much. I would never hurt you". You nod as he wipes away your tears. He kisses you softly on the lips. You put ypu hand on his neck as he kisses you. He retuns the favor by holding your waist. You smile.

He continues to kiss you with passion and he gets on top of you. You run your hands down his muscular arms and his torso. He whispers," I love you". You whisper back inbetween kisses," I love you". You both then lay back down and you lay on his chest. You say ,"Sorry babe". He looks at you confused and he says," There is nothing to be sorry about baby. It's ok.  Now lets get some sleep". You smile and sleep in his arms for the rest of the night.