The Kiss

Zak rings at your door bell. You run downstairs, making sure you look perfect for him. You wore a white lace dress with nude heels. You open the door and smile to see Zak. Zak looks at you and smiles. He says," Wow, you look so beautiful." You blush abd say him," Thank you."

He comes in to your plsce and gives you roses. You can't help but smile at him. Zak smiles, putting a hand behind his head. He says to yiu while walking around," Your place is amazing. I love your dog too." Your dog, Chopper, runs to him with so much love and to play with Zak.

You smile and he comes behind you and asks," Can I help you with the rest of the food?." You look at him, realising how close he was to you and you tell him," That would be really helpful." You two are cooking together, talking and laughing and getting to know more about each other.

Zak opens the chair for you and sits cross from you while eating dinner. You both felt like you have known each other for years and you both had so much in common. He smiles at you and giggles. You look at him confused wondering what he was giggling at. He says," Sorry to giggle but your really cool and sweet. I don't normally meet girls like this. Normally they come and go, but your unique and special to me."

You look at him in surprise. You gigle and say," Being different is good. I see thibgs in a different perspective than others." Zak smiles.

After the both of you had ate dinner, you show him around. Then at one point, something stops you in your tracks. You feel his manly hands softly gaze down your arms and waist. Your hands softly go down his arms and your thumbs goes down his lips. Zak looks into your eyes while getting closer to you. He then kisses you softly before looking back you. You pull him back in softly, holding him by his hair. He retuns the favor by holding your waist. His lips were soft and they felt amazing. He smiles inbetween kisses. The kiss was passionate and slow.

Everything about this moment felt like heaven. You both pull away, you both smile and he says," Wow." You laugh and pull him back in again for another one.
You then say," I know me too."

The both of you end up having a night of fun and romance.