Possession

You and the crew were all at the Black Swan Inn. The place had bad history with death and war. While Zak was doing an interview with the owner who lived in the house,  Zak says,"Hey I'm so sorry but would it be ok if i take a breather for a minute or two?". The owned says yes and he goes over to you and Aaron.

  Zak looks at you and says,"I just felt huge energy go through me and it was hard for me to breathe. I just feel like there is something bad here. This isn't a place to mess around". You nod and get a little worried about doing this investigation because you don't know if this spirit will follow you home or will attach itself to Zak. Before Zak heads back in to finish up interviews, he kisses you and has you come in with him.

-Time skip-

You and the rest of the crew are setting inferred cameras and making sure everything is set up at base camp. Zak, You and Aaron are inside the house in the living room. You have a EVP recorder and a flashlight. You all hear what sounds like knocking or footsteps from upstairs. You then say,"Aaron, go check that out and see if you can get anything upstairs please". Later that night, you notice a change in Zak which makes yoy frightened. Zak looked pissed and was getting very anxious. He was yelled and kept walking around. You finally stpped in and got him to leave the house.

At base camp, you rub his back softly and ask," All I felt whole being in there was sadness and hatred at the same. I don't know what took over me but it scared me." You say,"Well it's a good thing we got you out of there."  He smiles.

-Next Day-

You and Zak are in your hotel when you feel hands around your waist. You turn around to see Zak. You smile and say," Why are you looking at me like that?". He chuckles and says," Memories. Thank you for getting me out of there last night". You smile and pull him into a loving kiss.

The both of you end up snuggling all day and watching cartoons.