A Merry Christmas Part 1

This was your first Christmas together with Zak. You felt excited because this was your first Christmas together. You were gathering some of your clothes when yoh felt large hands wrap around your waist. You smiled and turned around to see that it was Zak. He gives you a heart warming smile and then kisses you. He says," I got a surprise for you. How about you and me go to Venice,Italy. Just you and me. How does that sound, baby?". You look at him with surprise because you didnt think he would do such a thing.

You say," Wow. I would love to do this but I'm still working on-". He cuts you off with you long passionate kiss. Your hands go towards his neck and hold him. He says," C'mon babe. Plus it would be nice to getaway for a week right".

You look and say," Yea I guess it would be nice to getaway for a little bit." He smiles at you and kisses your forhead. You pull him back and kiss him passionately. He smiles and holds your waist. Then you both start packing everything that you need. The both of you are packed and Zak makes sure that everything is locked and secured. Zak's mom takes Gracie and you both to the airport.

The both of you give hugs and kisses to his mom and Gracie. Then you both get through security and go on the plane. By the time you both are sitting down, Zak looks at you. You look back with confusion and say ," What?".

He smiles and says," I love you". You smile at him and say inbetween kisses," I love you too". Then you lay on him and rest with him.

There will be a part 2! I hope you guys love it. Love you 😍- Ash