The Arguement Part 1

You and Zak have been argueing all day about you doing an investigation with him. It bothered you for the fact he wouldn't let you explore. You say," Why can't I just go and explore with you? Am I weak to you?!". Zak looks at you and then says," Honestly, I don't think i want to do this and maybe I think you are weak. Feels like you dont even support me". You sigh and start crying. You pack everything up and end up saying at a hotel.
Two words...

Fuck. You.

-Three Days Later-

  It's been three days since you've talked to Zak. He left you a bunch of messages and calls nut you ignored them. You were angry at him and all you wanted to do was getaway from him as far as possible. You were playing your ps4 when you heard a knock on the door. You paused and you then yelled," Who's there?!". Zak says," It's me, Zak. Can we talk please?". You sighed and opened the door. You say," What do you want? Are you hear to gossip about me?". Zak looks and says," No". Then he steps closer and says," Look, I'm so sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it at all. I love you." You cross you arms snd say," so do you really mean it are you just trying to fuck with me". Zak then grabs your hand and kisses it. He says" I love you".