A Merry Christmas Part 2

You both arrive in Venice, Italy. You smile because you have never been here before and it was absolutely gorgeous. Zak grabs your hand abd has you follow him to the cab. You think to yourself," Zak is actually doing this for him and me. He has never taken me here before". Zak looks at you with joy. You look back at him and smile then kiss him lightly on the lips.

You both arrive at the hotel and get into your room. You look around with room and see there is a gorgeous view. You then feel a large set a habs on your waist pulling you back to his chest. You turn around and caress his face. Zak then says," I love you babe. How much do you like it here?". You look at him and smile. You then say," This is amazing babe. I can't believe that you did all of this. I love you too babe".

Zak smiles and kisses you passionately. You hold him by his neck and he returns it back by hold your waist. He walks back into the wall not breaking the kiss. You moan in his mouth. He smirks knowing you like it. He pulls his shirt off and has you feel down his muscular body. You smile and take off your dress. He gets on top of you and kisses down your body. You moan and tug on his hair. He then takes off your bra and panties. He rubs your breasts and sucks on them. He whispers in your ear saying,"I want you baby. I wanna make you feel special". You smile and let him do his magic. He feel his warmth on your body.

He whispers dirty things in your ear while he rubs your pussy. He keeps kissing you lightly while rubbing. He then says," You are in for a wild ride". You were right about the wild ride.

I hope you guys like this sorry it was a bit short but ill try to come up with more imagines love you guys! - Ash