Chapter 14

Chapter 14: "Morning Sunshine"

I woke up to the smell of something delicious and I sat up. I looked in the kitchen and found Vivian, cooking bacon, eggs, and sausage. Well, I think it was sausage. But anyways, I got up tiredly and stretched. She seemed to have on a radio with earbuds in her ears and I don't think that she notices that I'm now standing right behind her. I pull out my knife and decided that I was going to prank her a little bit. I bring the knife to her cheek and I see her pause. I rub the silver weapon up and down her cheek like petting an animals fur. I could tell that she was scared by how still and quiet she was. It was complete silence except for our breathing. I pulled her earbuds out slowly and I took my knife away from her smooth pale skin and I could hear a small sigh of relief. "Morning Sunshine" I said to her and she suddenly looked at me. "Why would you do that? And don't call me 'Sunshine'." She said and I chuckled. "Number one, I did it because I felt like it and number two, I can call you whatever I want too." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the counter. I glanced at the stove that Vivian was standing in front of then looked back at her. "What are you making?" I asked and she looked at the stove then back at me just like I did a second ago. "Food." I rolled my eyes. "What kind of food?" I asked. "The kind that you eat." She answered sassily. I growled creepily and she mumbled sorry but I didn't care. I pulled out my knife from my hoodie pocket and put it under her chin and made her face me.

-Vivian's P. O. V.-

He made me look at him dead in the eyes and we stared at each other for a moment. I then realized that is eyes were like mine, blue with a tint of green around my black orbs. He suddenly leaned down and breathed against my ear. "Don't talk to me like that or I'll end your life in a snap. Understand?" He asked angrily but with a little amusement in his voice. "O-okay..." I answered and he pulled away and walked out of the kitchen. 'Why would he just toy with me like that?' I thought. I shrugged it off and continued making myself breakfast.