Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Jack and Toby

Jeff left a few hours ago so it was just me. I like the silence replacing noisy things. But sometimes, I don't like it. Especially when I'm all alone. But, look on the bright side! At least I'm not going to have anymore bruises or black eyes or bloody messes...maybe. After about 30 minutes of thinking about what I should do, I think that I should probably go back to the park that I at least tried to hang out at and see if my iPod was anywhere.

-1 hour later-

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!! WHERE IS IT?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I then punched a tree and man did it hurt! "SON OF A-!" I was suddenly interrupted by a deep voice that startled me and caused me to fall to the ground but right after, I stood back up. "You know that this is hopeless right?" The voice said. "If your looking for anything here, it's not." I looked up and I saw a boy with a blue mask with only eye holes that had black dried up tar streaming down it and he had on a black hoodie and dark blue jeans "W-who are you?" I asked. "I'm jack, but you should really stop searching. It's a lost cause." The boy named Jack said. "But anyways, why were you here yesterday?" He asked a I sighed. "Well, I guess I was just bored. I really had nothing else to do." I said but left out the parts about Jeff. "Well, I also seen you here with someone else. Had white skin, big carved smile, and a blood-stained hoodie. What was his name?" I tensed up at his remark. "W-why are you c-concerned?" He shrugged. "His names Jeff, isn't it?" I backed up a step. "How d-did you?" Even though he had a mask on, I could still see him smirking. "He's an...old friend." He chuckled and suddenly I heard a ruffle in the bushes.

I turned and looked the way from where the sound was made and then there came a boy with a light brown and a dark brown striped hoodie and the hood was blue. 'Weird looking jacket' I thought. He also had on orange steampunk goggles and a mouth guard and had 2 hatchets, one in each hand. "Yo, Jack! What's taking you so long?" The guy asked. "Talking to one of white head's playmates." He scoffed. "Shut up! I'm not his playmate! I WAS supposed to be his victim but..." I shuddered, remembering the night my dad practically knocked me off my feet. "But what? Did your little mommy need you or something?" The boy I didn't know his name said. "It's none of your business Toby." The voice I clearly recognized as Jeff said. 'FANTASTIC! EVERY TIME!' I screamed inside my head. I looked at the boy named Toby and he chuckled. "What? I was only asking her a question!" He threw his arms up in the air and walked away, grumbling to himself quietly. "So White face, is this your little friend?" Jack asked. "No, she isn't and it's also none of your business either Jacky." Jeff scowled at Jack in annoyance. "Anyways, what are you doing here Vivian? You should be home." He said with a tone of frustration in his voice. "Searching for something..." I mumbled.

-Time skip brought to you by narwhals-

It was a silent walk home. And an awkward one too. Jack mentioned a girl named Jane and he said that she wanted to see Jeff and when he was coming back home. And what's weird is that I have this weird feeling inside my stomach that makes me feel odd. It feels like anger, sadness, and confusion. The feeling is surprisingly new to me and to be honest, it scares me. A lot.

I was stuck in deep thought for almost the entire 1 hour walk home and when we entered the house, I dashed up the stairs, ran into my room, and shut the door quietly. "What in the world is wrong with me?!" I yelled out of nowhere and collapsed onto my bed and fell into a deep, deep sleep.

-Jeff's P. O. V.-

I laid on the couch with one hand behind my head and the other on my stomach. ' I wonder why Viv went pale when Jacky mentioned Jane.' I thought. 'Ugh, who even cares...' I then closed my eyes and fell into a realm of darkness, no sounds, and relaxation