Chapter 15

Chapter 15: An Old Friend From An Old Neighborhood

I decided to take a walk around this neighborhood and see of I can find anything that has changed. I haven't took this kind of walk since last year so I figured that I can do it now with my parents gone. As I walked along the sidewalk, I looked up and someone ran right into me and we both fell to the ground. "Vivian!!!" The person that sounded like a female said with excitement. I looked around and I saw some girl sitting on my chest with a huge smile on her face. I looked closer and I recognized that short blackish orange hair, those dark blue eyes, and her dark skinned face that I knew. "S-Samaria?" I yelped and she nodded. "Yup!" She said while I stared at her, wide-eyed. "H-how?" I croaked in surprise and confusion. "Well a few years after you moved away, me, mom, Ava, and my brother moved and we now live down the street from here!" She exclaims so loudly that my eardrums nearly burst. "What are you doing around here? I thought that you were still living somewhere else with your mom?" That made me freeze. She didn't know about what happened... I forgot to tell her before I was sent here...craaaaap.

I told her everything that happened from when the police officers came to my house, to where I am now. Also leaving out the parts about the crazy killer that I think I'm friends with. After I was finished, I think I had left her speechless. She was just staring at me and I could see a little bit of pity in her large, dark blue eyes. I quickly looked away, trying to hold back the tears that I've been holding in since I first started talking about all this. But I guess I just couldn't hold them back so I just let it go. I burst into tears right there and Samaria came over and hugged me tightly. I didn't cry in front of people. Actually never. But I couldn't help it the first time when I woke up from that weird nightmare. But this was I think my 3rd time crying in front of a person. I'm not gonna go into the story about when dad died and I think I've already told you about that anyways.

-Jeff's P. O. V.-

I sat there in shock, staring at Vivian and the girl named Samaria. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Vivian was abused. Her mother had done illegal things behind her back. And her father had died, before that hating her. And her mom, being the only thing that she had, was arrested. And look at her now. If she was 11 when her mom was arrested, that would make her now...17 years old! One year younger than I am. But wow, did she have a hard past. Maybe there are some things that I probably misheard. Yeah, I just misheard almost everything...