Chapter 1- Close to Death

Chapter 1- Close to death

I lay on the floor, my eyes closed. I could hear everything, The witches , the Wielders. Nya coughing, more violently. I could feel a warm spot under me, probably blood.

I opened my eyes. The picture of an arrow in my stomach, was nauseating. So I pulled the arrow, only to let out a loud cry. But I did pull it out, but that made things worse. I started bleeding more rapidly now. And when a witch reached me, it held out a potion, but not some green potion, it was pink. Oh gosh. I'm going to die.

The witch threw it on me, I heard the potion glass breaking. But the witch's face was confused.mit must have had the wrong potion in its hands.

I started feeling stronger,me warm spot under neath me was going back...inside me. Great!! The witch gave a healing potion! I stood up, to see the witch surprised. I took out my Lapis sword and began swinging.

"No! That's not possible!" I heard Lily scream. I grinned,while killing a bunch of the mob. Once again, I saw a witch holding the pink potion that had saved me, so I killed it, grabbing the potion just in time before it disintegrated in to thin air. I ran up to Nya... before they took her to the cafe. She drank half of the potion, but her eyes became redder than ever. I gasped. "That doesn't work Amber. It might have worked for you.. But it doesn't work on us Wielders.

They were cornering me, so I created a water ball and hit them, making them confused for a second.. I ran to Ashley and gave her the other half of the potion. Her eyes opened. Then shut. Then opened again. "Amber?" Ashley said.

"Ashley!" She sat up and I hugged her. I helped her stand up, to watch the evil ones bring Nya to the Cafe. "Welcome back, Nya." They said. I shivered.

"Here Ashley!" I gave her an Iron sword to fight with. "But I can't.."

"Yes you can! You can do it! Just swing and push." She did and killed a witch. She had a big smile on her face.

"Now, we have to get through all of these...." I stopped. There weren't just witches and Wielders anymore. There were actual mobs, summoned by Herobrine. Creepers, Enderman, skeletons, Whew, that would have been an Epic battle with Nya. I grabbed Ashley's hand. And started running the other way.

"Wait. Why aren't we fighting?!" Ashley asked. "They are to many." And we kept running.

We found a Trap door that led to the Cafe. "Get in hurry!" I yelled and she did. I went in after her, locking the door just in time before the mobs caught up. We were jogging down the passage when an Enderman teleported in front of us. "Dang it" I muttered.

"Ashley, don't look at it. Look at the ground. Just keep walking" It kept teleporting to us.

We reached the end of the passage, opening the door to see something, terrifying.

----------------------------

@moolock made Lily and Liz @outkookdrive created Nya. I created Adam, Amber, and Ashley. Please follow both of us, and read our stories!!!!

-LOOK