Chapter 11- Herobrine's blade

Chapter 11- Herobrine's Blade

The blade was getting closer, like something -or someone- invisible was holding it. I looked over at Nya, her eyes blood red. Dang it.

She left Ashley,almost out of the chains, and started to walk over to me. In a trance. I backed up.

"Nya. This isn't you. You know that." I tripped on the flat surface (I got skill) and fell to the hard, cold, endstone. Nya seemed to forget that the enderdragon was right there, but Herobrine's blade probably was controlling some part of it.

My head is pounding. My stomach is growling. I cant remember the last time I had eaten anything!

Herobrine's sword is trying to take over me. Trying to. I stood up, fighting my pain, and drew my Lapis sword. Nya's eyes were going back and forth to blue and then red. She's in there somewhere.

If only I could trigger something.

---------------------------

I glanced at the floating sword. It has gotten closer. It is so close, that , that sword can swing and chop my head clean off.

I dodged a few of Nya's arrows when Ashley finally became loose. She ran over to Nya and drop kicked her to the ground. As funny as that was, I was still thinking about the Nya that was trapped inside of her controlled body, and was worried. I rushed toward her, scared that my sister had broken my best friends back.

I kneeled beside her, rubbing her back. She suddenly popped up, eyes still red, and pushed me back about 50 blocks.

"Eaehhh" I groaned.

Nya whizzled around and picked up Ashley by her shirt and through about 30 blocks back, looking proud of herself.

I raised up. I felt something bump my leg so I looked down to see that it was my mini calendar! I bent over to pick it up when, I heard a whistling sound go by. I got back in full height and looked ahead to see that the floating diamond sword that was behind me, was now stuck to the tree Ashley was chained to. Thank gosh for that mini calendar.

My lapis sword was still in my hand when, I heard a soft and pleasant voice. "Amber, Oh Amber! Look how much you've grown!"

My eyes widened. I turned around, sword ready. I could see 2 misty figures in the distance. I walked slowly, but closer.

My mouth dropped open once I saw who it was.

My parents.

--------------------------

I felt like I was in a trance. My sword lowered and touched the ground. I started walking faster, with the sword making a terrible screeching noise against the endstone.

I dropped my sword. I was close enough to the mist that I could reach out to my parents and hug them. Only when I tried to, the mist disappeared and Herobrine appeared.

The enchanted diamond sword was back in his hand, and was holding it to my throat.

"Gotcha!" He whispered to me.

I screamed.

-------------------------

-LOOK