Chapter 12- Let the games......Begin? (Part 2 of the finale)

Chapter 12- Let the games......begin? (Part 2 of the finale)

I could feel Herobrine's sword just waiting to kill something. I could sense that this wasn't the real arena, for some reason. Ashley charged at the enderdragon that was just sitting there like a pet dog. Nya charged at Herobrine, with Adam, Zach and Notch. I was left, choosing wich group to help.

Should I help my sister? I decided yes, and rushed toward her.

The enderdragon was finally realizing what was going on, and started to attack us. My hands were so sweaty that my lapis sword was slipping from my grip.

========================

A bunch of clangs, roars, and ouch!'s went by until Ashley and I finally killed that stupid dragon. It jumped up about 2 inches, and laid on it side turning red, then disapeared.

"No." Herobrine's word was etched into my brain forever.

"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" He came flying towards us, shooting lightning bolts as he went. But one thing was really weird. The arena was morphing into an actual arena,with a cornucopia in the center. Just before Herobrine killed me, he vanished, along with the members of HH.

"Ashley??!" I screamed.

The new arena was getting clearer, I could now see a glass cage around me. What is this? The hunger games?

People around me started to form to, and the endstone turned to grass. Again, I could hear someone's thoughts. But they weren't Lily's. They were Nya's.

Oh come on. Where am I? Where's Amber? Ashley? Zach? Oh geez.

I couldn't see her, but I could hear her.

Nya, be serious. You are not in a glass cage. You are sleeping.

She continued her thoughts, and I'm trying to get out of them. I then saw a face that I never wanted to see again. Lily.

=====================

Her face was confused, sad, gloomy, determined, and mad all at once. She hadn't noticed me yet.

I hope she didn't. I mean, people are in these glass cages for a reason. They have been chosen to kill. But if she sees me, she's gonna kill me first.

But what about my little sis?? What if someone kills her?? Or Adam!!!??? Or notch. Nah, he can't be killed, can he?

You know, I've heard about these games before. These survival games. There are different potions hidden around the island, as well as supplies. I had my lapis sword. What more could I have?

Food. Yes.

Words flashing across the glass startled me.

"Welcome, Tribute." Actually, I did not remember signing up for this. "The glass will now be lowered. If anyone touches the ground before the end of countdown, a mine will be set off, killing you. Supplies are in the cornucopia. Remember, this is a fight to the death. So expect others to try their best to kill you. May the blocks be ever in your favor..."

I gulped. The glass lowered. Should I run? I'd have a better chance, but if I get supplies il have an even better chance. But I might get killed. I'm gonna run.

A lady's voice towered us like the Empire State Building. "The countdown starts.....now."

"10......"

"9......."

"8......."

"7........"

6.....

5.....

4.......

3.......

2......

1.......

Start!!!!

=======================

Is might be a 3 part chapter :) or it might be this end to this book and on the the 3rd one:) I'll think about it!!

-LOOK