Chapter 8- Help me. (Part 2)

(Part 2) I suggest listening to "love me again" by John Newman. The rythym and beat goes good with the story :)

A giant slime hit the pressure plate.

Dang it.

What does the pressure plate do, Amber?

I pointed. Trapdoors broke and Lava started spewing out of its "cage". "No!" Nya shouted. Lava was pouring into the gigantic hole we were in. And it forced us to move to the back part of the hole.

A lot of the slimes were being burned in the lava, but out came the Zombie pigman. 

Nya! They are ammune to fire!

I know. How do we stop this?

Before I knew it, I was slashing away at the mobs, more kinds coming out of the non-lava tunnel. Zombies, creepers, regular endermen. I had blood splattered all over me, and so did Nya. She was shotting arrows one after another.

A felt a searing pain in my shoulder. A turned around. It was a zombie. It bit me. nya's moth fell open and killed the zombie with one hit. This was such a mess, that I had totallly forgotten about my ankle. And that Nya was fighting One-Handed. My ankle was bloody, My shoulder was bit, lava was poring into the hole, the mobs were burning, that was the good part. 

I stepped back and and slid down against the wall. 

Another *Click* happened.

WHAT WAS THAT?

I dont know Nya....

The ground under neath us started falling.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled. Nya Joined me. "Not again!"

The monsters were gone.

------------------------------

We landed in salt water with squids surrounding us. "Eww" I whispered. My zombie bite was gone. My ankle was healed, Nyas arm was Ok. I realized we were in an arena.

With Ashley, Adam, Notch, and Zach. All chained to trees.

------------------

-LOOK