Chapter 12- Let the Games......Begin? (Part 1 of the finale)

Now, this might seem like a boring chapter, but I'll try to put some good info in it. Also, this chapter will have maybe 2 parts, as it will contain a bunch :)

-LOOK

------------------------------------

Chapter 12- Let the Games......Begin?

Herobrine was holding the sword so close, I started to feel the sharpness 1 enchantment on it. In a matter of minutes, I will be dead. Nya had overpowered the swords power, transforming back to her original self.

She came sprinting over, suddenly stopping in her tracks. Ashley came up behind her, but did not stop. surprisingly, she walked right up to Herobrine and slapped him in right in the face.

"Give me. My. Sister back."

"Aww, that's cute. You got a little bodyguard huh?" Herobrine looked down at me.

"N-No." I stuttered. "I have a little sister."

I swerved under the sword, cutting my chin just a bit, and spun-kicked Herobrine right to the ground, loosing the grip of the sword.

He got up, and said, " Oh. Amber dear. Did you forget who you just kicked?"

He pulled back his fist, and pushed with such force it was amazing. Except for the part where I get creamed. The moment his hand touched my face all I though I was, "Oh Crap."

I was pushed back at least about 100 blocks hitting my head on the tree Ashley was chained too. I lay on the ground.

The endstone Arena became blurry. Very blurry. It turned into a dark room where people were wearing dresses and suits. Instead of laying down, I was sitting up, in a chair, behind notch giving a speech. And was that a splash?? I looked to my right, and saw a quick flash of Lily's face. I shook my head. No it couldn't be.

Nya was beside me with Ashley and.... Another girl? It was Tay!!!! Why was she crying? {Read @moolock 's Herobrine's Warrior (Chapter keys) for the precise seating arrangements.}

Anyways, The lights were low. Too low.

"Hello Lily!" Notch said. Lily was here. "We were just discussing things about your husband -I mean, fiancé-." Notch talked about how that HH was formed because of Herobine. I wasn't really listening {Again, read moolock 's books for more details} until my name was called.

"Now, Amber. Please go fetch Miss Torchwood a dress or some piece of suitable clothing. This is a party after all." I got up off my chair and left the small stage. I led Lily to the door without making eye contact. We walked in silence, I was too scared to speak, thinking she might kill me on the spot. She finally said something.

"I thought you'd be happy to see me. I don't understand what you have against me. I've only been gone a few days. Obviously was I wrong?"

"Ok- That's it. What's your game? Did you take jerk pills or something? Why?" I said. Clenching just a tad.

"First- I have not taken any pills. Second- What game? Third- What happened in a few days that could make you like this?"

She then got all "smart". "Ok miss-I-want-to-ruin-my-friend's-love-life." She said.

She told me that she was lead to her grave, dreamed horrors, and found out why the universe hates her. How she woke up, got arrested for murder, got broken out, jumped off of a cliff, and now she is here. "I haven't killed anyone. Why?"

I sighed. I decided to get "smart" back.

"News flash girl. Not a few days, not a few months. A few years. 2 years, 4 months, and 12 days. What could happen?? You did murder though. you don't remember though? Burning your house? Your parents died in those flames. Tay is............unavailable right now. There are witnesses. 36 people saw you set fire  to the home and stand in the street. watching it burn.

Her face looked confused. But the wierd thing was, I could hear what she was thinking. "WHAT?" She thought. Shes probably hiding it. She probably knows I can hear her. "I..........but I.....didn't." 

Her thoughts continued. 

"Ok Lily stop. Diamond heart remember? You can't lose it now." I drifted off and away from listening to her thinking. One thing caught my mind. What was a diamond heart? Why can't she lose it?

I opened my mouth to ask, but then the world started to drift away..... A black blur, then an endstone arena. I was back in reality. I opened my eyes to see everybody hovering over me. Adam holding his hand out, and Notch with my lapis sword.

I accepted both offers, got up, dusted my self off, looked up at Herobrine 100 blocks away, and was ready to fight.

======================

READ @moolock 's books! FOR THE 3RD TIME! THEY ARE EXTREMLEY HELPFUL FOR UNDERSTANDING AS I LEFT OUT A LOT OF DIALOGUE FROM HER CHAPTER. OK?!

AND THIS IS PART 1 SO DONT WORRY....

-LOOK