Chapter 3- Herobrine Hunters and Objections

"No. No. Nya?!" Ashley whispered. Her chest wasn't moving up and down any more.

"NYA!!" I screamed.Tears came rushing down my face. I fell over her and sobbed.

"Does-Does she have any relatives or- other friends that could help us?!" Ashley asked.

"Well, on the way up she told me about her boyfriend Zach. She gave me his number if I ever needed help." I sniffled.

"THEN CALL HIM."

I quickly sat up and got my phone out of my pocket, which was really strange, because I left it at that old house. I dialed 3446789 and it rang.

"Yello?" Zach said. "HELP US!"

"Um, who are you??" "I AM NYA'S OLD FRIEND. SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP, SHE MIGHT BE...dead.

"WHAT?! Where are you?" He asked.

"We are someplace called the Mind Palace, formally owned by Herobrine. You have to get up to the sky somehow..."

"The sky?! But, how?"

"I have an SE. Maybe I could control the water that's around you, and help you up."

"Oh. Ok..... Wait. How did you know there was water near me?"

"I-I just have a connection. I'll try now." I gave the phone to Ashley to hold and I raised my hand, closing my eyes. "Whoa.. Whoa!" I heard him yell. It's working. A few more blocks up. "What the heck????? There's this black hole and...WHAT?"

I chuckled. "Is there a keypad?" I asked.

"Strangely, yes."

"Ok type in "Heroloveslily".

I heard the beeps of the keys and gates opening. "Ok, now what? There's a... Torture dome next to me."

"Oh! Ok. Keep walking and watch out for any falling gravel or mobs. Turn right at the end of that corridor. I heard walking, slicing, and Creeper's sizzling. Not just through the phone, but close by. He's near.

"Where are you Now?"

"The ceiling is blown up."

"Great. Now keep walking forward until you see a trap door. It leads to the Underground cafe. Are you there?"

"Yep."

"Ashley -my sister- will come unlock it." Ashley went down the long pathway to unlock it for Zach.

"Come on Nya. Wake up."

------------------------------------

I heard double footsteps in the pathway. Ashley appeared first, then Zach. "Where is she?" A familiar voice said. I looked up. "Zach Dare?" He is famous swordsman from East minecraftia, kind of like me. Well, not a famous swordsman. "Whoa. Your eyes." He said.

"Ya, ya. Tease me all you want, but we have to save Nya."

He looked at Nya, and kneeled beside her, digging something out of his pocket.

It was inhaler, I don't think Zach has Asthma, nor does Nya.

"I have know Idea how this got in my pocket! But it's worth a try." Like my Phone.

He put the inhaler in her mouth and began to squeeze the button.

"How long has she been not breathing?" He asked. "30 minutes." I responded.

"Oh dear. I hope this works."

After a couple of squeezes, he'd wait a minute, and do it again. This cycle repeated for about 10 minutes and then something Miraculous happened.

Nya started breathing. "Yes!" He yelled. He stopped with the inhaler, and put it down.

She woke up. "NEVER.SCARE.ME.LIKE.THAT.AGAIN." I said to Nya. She smiled.

"Zach? Why are you here?"

"Your friend here, called me to help save you."

"Oh, Amber. You're so awesome. But didn't you say you left your phone in that nasty house?" Nya asked.

"Yep."

"Then how- Nevermind." She got up on her knees and the world went dizzy. What?

-------------------------------

It was white all around us.

"Did we die?" Ashley asked, I pulled her closer to me. "I don't think so." Zach answered.

"Then where are-" she was cutoff.

"Oh! Hello!! Nice to meet you!! I'm notch." All of our mouths dropped, except for Nya's.

"Why are we here?" Nya asked.

He sighed. "Well, I wanted to inform you that Herobrine is still getting married to Lily. But we can not let that happen. I know him, he will keep secrets and hurt her. But I have also brought you here today, to make a club. The Herobrine Hunters." We all smiled.

"Who's all in it?" Zach asked.

"Well, Mr. Dare. I have a printed list." He took out a scroll and read from it:

I hereby announce the Members of the Herobrine Hunters. 1. Nya Analove. 2. Zach Dare.

3. Amber Wilmington. 4. Ashley Wilmington. 5. Notch and, 6. Adam Wilmington.

"WHAT?!" Me and Ashley said in unison. "Yes. I took your brother in, and healed him. He is now completely your brother again."

"No way! Can we see him?!" I asked.

"Indeed. Adam?" I heard footsteps.

"And, by the way, If you happened to find something in your pocket, that you didn't know you needed, Your welcome." Zach and I eyed each other. He didn't even know that happened to me.

Adam walked through the door, looking exactly normal. He grinned and hugged Ashley and I.

"So about this wedding," He said.

"Oh no. She is about to say "I do" I need someone to go there, and quick. "I volunteer!!" I said, sounding like Katniss from the Hunger Games.

"Very well. But be extremely careful."

"Wait. What?" Nya said. "No!!!" They all yelled at once. But too late, Notch already sent me.

--------------------

I was out side of this weird place. I walked up to the door, eavesdropping.

"If anyone thinks these people should be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

I peeked through the door to see a little bit, but failed. The door made a loud "CRACK!"and I heard people turn around in their seats. Dang it.

Without thinking, I barged in to see that Enderman, Lily and Herobrine on the stage.

"I OBJECT!!!"

----------------

Ya!! I got through with it!!!!

@moolock created Lily and has an alternate version of this story :)

@outkookdrive made Nya and Zach! And started this all

GO FOLLOW THEM AND VOTE AND STUFF!!

-LOOK