Chapter 5- Swept Away

Lily suddenly disappeared. Then Herobrine, then Notch. Then...Adam. Breathing heavily, I stood up. Mobs were looking at me, then disappearing. Strange. Nya came up to me and patted my back.

"You did the right thing." She whispered to me.

"Yah? Well, I don't even know how I did it."

The rest of HH , the ones that didn't disappear into thin air , scurried up looking shocked as ever.

"How did you....without your hands....did you..." Ashley stuttered.

"I'm not sure. I just though it, I guess." The girl that Ashley was fighting, was walking towards us, bleeding and all. But before I could say anything, she raised her sword, and slammed it down over Ashley. It all happened in slow motion. "No." I muttered. It was kinda like the Matrix. Ashley, swerved around and looked up. But before the sword could do any damage to my baby sister, Zach defended it and an Epic sword battle started.

Zach was blocking left and right, kicking The girls butt. "Her name's Holly." Ashley said, still shocked from almost being killed. I thanked her. Holly was doing good her self, but way less than Zach. Zach cornered Holly and drove the sword right through her heart, killing her.

"That, was for almost killing my friend." He walked back to us like a boss. Nya smiled and Ashley thanked you. We then got to a deep conversation.

"Where did everyone go?" Zach Asked. "I don't think I killed her." I blurted out. Completely ignoring Zach's question.

"Why come? I mean, she poofed out of thin air." Ashley told me. "Well, so did Adam. Notch, and Herobrine. Are they dead?" I said.

"Good point. But how do we stop them? Or how do we even know where to go. They just....were swept away. We have to contact notch. Somehow." Nya said. We all nodded. "Nya. Me and you first. Come on." I grabbed her hand and we both closed our eyes. I felt Nya's heat rise in me then water washing it down.

Notch? Are you here? Nya must of heard what I was thinking.

Notch. You there? I dont feel the HH watch on anymore. Then everything went black.

------------

Sorry for the short chapter.

-LOOK