Chapter 2

"Wanda!" I heard Mel yell from behind me. I turned around and she came up to me and gave me a hug. "When are the guys going?" She asked. "Around nightfall. Why?" I asked. "I wanted to break the news to everyone at dinner!" She smiled proudly.

That night at dinner, I walked in with Ian holding hands. Mel saw me and dragged me away from him. That was too bad. I wanted to spend as much time with him before he goes on the raid tonight. I'm not going with them because I wanted catch up with Mel.

"Excuse me! Can I have everyone'se attention?" Mel said up on a table. She had a huge smile plastered on her face. "Umm, I would just like to say...I'm pregnant!" The whole room bursted with happiness the moment she finished. Jared lifted Mel off the table and people surrounded them with congradulations. "Wanda, come on. I figure that you might want to have some alone time?" Ian pulled me into his arms and took me back to our room.

When we got to the room he set me down. "I love you so much my Wanderer." He kissed my forehead. "I love you too Ian." I stepped up on my toes since I'm so short and pulled him into a kiss. My lips moved with his. His hands on my waist felt like they were setting fire everywhere they touched. His tongue slid against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I obliged. Our tongues battled for dominance and he won. When we pulled away from our kiss gasping for air, his cool breath on my face. The way our bodies were together was like two puzzle pieces together.

When it was time for Ian and the rest to go, I followed him out to the cars. "Promise me you'll come back Ian." I stared into his saphire eyes. "I promise my Wanderer. I'll come back to you. I love you." And with that, he kissed me and got in the car. I stared at him and waved slightly. I looked behind me to see Jared and Melanie doing the same sort of goodbye as me and Ian. Jared came over to me and gave me a hug. "Good luck guys." I said as he got in the car.

As soon as they exited the cave, I got nervous. Ian always said that I worry too much, but this time it was for a good reason. "C'mon Wanda, Go to bed. They'll come back in three days. I think that'll be more than enough time to help me choose baby names." Mel said pulling me out of my deep thoughts.

•A.N

I hope you guys like this chapter! I'll try to update everyday...probably not, we'll see. Anyways, vote, comment, share, whatever! Bye!•