Chapter 13

•3rd POV•
"Ian. Ian! IAN O'SHEA WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!" Wanda yelled at her sleeping fiancé.
"What?" Ian mumbled at her as she started shaking him.
"God, get up or I swear, I will get Jeb and his gun." Wanda threatened.
Ian sat up all of the sudden with an amused expression.
"Wanda the soul, did you just threaten me?" He asked, staring at her with eyes filled with mirth.
Wanda put a hand to her mouth.
"Oh my god, I didn't mean it. I was just-" Wanda was cut off as Ian leapt forward and kissed her.
"I missed doing that." Ian whispered against her lips.
Wanda chuckled as she replied, "So did I."
"Now, c'mon, get up! We have to go see Mel!" Wanda started pulling on Ian.
Ian rolled his eyes playfully and pulled on a shirt.
"Alright. Let's go." Ian pulled Wanda close and walked out with his arm resting across Wanda's shoulder.
The duo reached Melanie and Jared's room and knocked quietly.
Jared opened the door and whispered to them to enter.
"Mel and the baby is resting." Jared said with a slight smile on his lips.
Ian could see that he really cared about Mel and Rose.
Ian watched as Rose slept soundly in Mel's protective embrace and thought how wonderful it would be to have a child with Wanda. The woman he was going to spend the rest of his life with.
Wanda watched in awe as Ian looked at Rose with such a burning, fierce, loving, passion that sent a shiver down her spine.
At that moment, this extremely beautiful moment, she realized that she, Wanderer the Soul, wanted to have a family with Ian. She loved Ian and more importantly, she wanted the same love that Ian gave her to be onto another person as well. She wanted to have a child experience the same burning passion that Ian was giving Rose and her.
"Ian, do you want to hold her?" Mel asked, all of the sudden awake.
Ian just nodded his head in a very childish way and held out his arms as Mel reached out to give Rose to him.
Ian looked in amazement at the little bundle of joy that was in his arms.
He had never been so amazed at something like this before (besides Wanda of course).
All through this, Jared was watching this from Mel's bedside.
He saw the loving way Wanda and Ian looked at Rose and he decided on something he and Mel had never talked about before.
"Mel, what do you think of making Ian and Wanda Rose's godparents?" Jared asked.
Mel smiled brightly.
"What do you say guys?" She asked to the other couple in the room.
Wanda looked at Mel for a minute before a smile blossomed on her face.
"I would love to!" She said excitedly.
"Yes. A thousand times yes." Ian whispered, as he was holding a sleeping child.
"Then it's settled." Mel said with a giant grin.
Ian was staring down at baby Rose's sleeping form when she suddenly opened her bright, curious little eyes and stared at him in wonder.
"Hi little Rosie." Ian whispered.
Wanda went to his side as little Rose grabbed one of Ian's fingers.
Rose looked back up at Ian and abruptly started crying.
Ian, knowing that Rose might be hungry, held her back out to Melanie.
"We'll leave you guys to peace. Come on Ian." Wanda said lightly.
When the two exited the room, Ian pulled Wanda aside and looked at her nervously for a minute.
"I want to start a family with you Wanda." He blurted out begore rurning red.
Wanda chuckled at his expression.
"Ian. You read my mind." She said.
"You are the most amazing person I have ever met." He said before capturing Wanda's lips with his own in a delicate, yet passionate kiss.
"I love you, Wanderer."
"I love you, too Ian."
•A/N
Hi...•