Chapter 4

•Wanda's POV•
I was utterly and completely crushed. Ian had called... Well, Ian's body had called. I ran to Kyle and Sunny's room. "Kyle, get Andy, Brandt, Jared, and Melanie. Meet me in the entrance of the cave."

When everyone got there, I explained everything to them.

"How do we know if it is not a trick?" Mel asked. I sighed. "It's Ian. We have to get him back. Please..." I looked at them. One perk of this body is the puppy dog eyes. Nobody could say no when I use the puppy dog eyes. "Oh, alright."

When we got to the address, I got out of the van and walked toward a bench. Immediantly I recognized Ian's figure on there. "Umm, Flame Burns Bright right?"

•Flame Burns Bright's POV•
"Umm, Flame Burns Bright right?" Wanda asked. She looks even more beautiful in person.

Thoughts off of my girl parasite!

I winced at his harsh words. "Yes." When I said that, she smiled breifly. "Come with me. I'm not going to hurt you." I followed her into the van. I looked into her eyes and saw a short flash of worry. "I'm sorry Ian, but this is nessecary." I looked confused, but all of a sudden, someone grabbed me roughly and tied my hands behind me. "Andy, no chloroform. I want to talk to him." Wanda said. I looked at her pleadingly. "Why?" I choked out.

"Flame, can I call you that?" Wanda asked. I nodded yes. "I'm sorry, but this is nessecary like I said." I looked around at the humans. There was a woman, and three guys. I'm guessing there was four guys since someone was driving up front. "Where are we going?" I asked. Ian seemed annoyed.

We're going back to the caves.

The caves? Then that means there are more humans. "Flame, We're almost there, but we have to blindfold you. I'm sorry but we have to take percaution. Sorry Ian. You must hate this." She was right. Ian was pissed.

When they blindfolded me and got me off the van. Wanda held my hand gently guiding me. After a while, we stopped and Wanda took off my blindfold. We were in a dark room with humans surrounding us. "Wanda, what is this?" A man with a gun asked.

Jeb. I don't think he knows.

"
Jeb, put the gun down. we don't want a repeat of Wanda do we?" A guy shouted.

It's Jared. That's Mel, Andy, Brandt, and my brother, Kyle.

"Everyone go back to the chores. We have a lot of work to do! Don't mind if he stays with you Wanda?" Jeb asked. Wanda shook her head. "Of course he can stay with me Jeb. But, Lily, can you watch him while I'm in the fields?" A woman, obviously named Lily, stepped forward and said, "Sure, I'll watch him."

•A.N
Sorry for the short chapter. :| anyways, another chapter coming soon! vote, comment, share! ;) bye my O'Wanda shippers!•