Chapter 5

•Wanda's POV•

I felt more full when we got Ian's body back. It's like the hole had been here when he was gone had almost fully closed. Not closed all together. Just almost. Once we get him fully back, then I could get rid of the hole.

"Flame, c-could you tell me something? Tell me the truth?" I stuttered at him. He looked up from the bed. "I just wanna know. Is Ian still in there? Is it like someone in your brain? Does he talk to you?" He sighed. "You won't believe me if I told you." He shook his head. I smiled. "When I was in another body, Mel's body to be exact, but, it was the same with me and her. That's why we have such a strong relationship. We're practically sisters now." He smiled. That's when I knew. I knew that Ian is still in there. I felt a surge of happiness welling inside of me.

That night at dinner, I took Flame up to the dining area and sat him down next to Mel while I went and got a plate of food for us. Normally I would've gotten a whole mountain of food, but I know that Flame wouldn't be that hungry. Especially since we kind of kidnapped him today. I also grabbed two packs of Cheetos for me and Mel. When I got back to our seats, I threw a pack of Cheetos to Mel. "Oh my god! Cheetos! I love you Wanda!" Mel yelled. She got up and hugged me. "Hey! What about me Mel?" Jared looked at her and attempted to make a puppy dog face... But failed horribly. I started bursting out laughing. How strange it was to laugh again. I haven't laughed since Ian got taken away. Mel started laughing as well, and soon enough, eeryone in the room joined in except Flame.

"Melanie Stryder, you are so mean." Jared said while fake pouting. "Aww, you know I didn't mean it Jared." Melanie said and then kissed him on the cheek. I took a piece of my bread in my mouth and chewed slowly. I looked up at Flame. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked. He shook his head. "I know that you are hungry. Ian is always hungry during dinner. Just eat a sandwich or something." I tried to persuade him to eat. Finally, he gave in. It took him a bite of his sandwich before he started shoveling in food like the Ian I knew.

"Night Mel! Night Jared!" I said while almost pulling Flame into our room. I jumped into our bed while he just stood there uncomfortably. "C'mon. I won't bite. Besides, if it makes you feel better, I can sleep on the floor." I said to him. A few moments later, he climbed in besides me. I felt sleep enveloping me, and for the first time in weeks, I slept like a baby.

•A.N

Vote, Comment, Share, whatevs! bye my Jelanie shippers! I'll upload soon! ;)•