Two

(A/N: Each chapter will have a different character's POV)

Kallie's POV
  "They seem nice," I said to Aaron.
"Yeah and Cassie seems cute," he said.

"Aaron!" I said and slapped him in the arm.

"Ow! Hey!" He said.

"Don't be falling in love with someone you just met! You don't even know how old she is!" I said. "She might be 22! Only when your 17!" I continued.

"She does look like 22, though," he said.
"
Exactly!" I said.

(Now Celestia is kind of based off of me with people thinking she's 22 cuz people think I'm older than my age and it kinda gets aggravating)

"Well, I don't care if she's older than me or not,"he said.

"Ugh! There's something wrong with you!" I said.

"Anyway, let's start unpacking," Aaron said and we started unpacking.

---{After Unpacking}---

"Finally! We're done!" I said. "Hey can we go get food?" I asked.

"Sure, we need to go buy stuff anyway," Aaron said. We went to the store and got what we need.

--{At Night}--

  "Hey, there's a festival tonight. Can we go?" I asked Aaron.

"Yeah, sure I guess," he said.

"Yay!" I said as I got ready. I wore my normal outfit to the festival. When we got there, some guy was hanging out with Yuki. I get why cuz she had a dang crop top on.

 I get why cuz she had a dang crop top on

(Imagine the front)

And some guy was trying to flirt with Cassie. I get why cuz she wore a cute outfit and her was pulled back in a really pretty and neat way.

 I get why cuz she wore a cute outfit and her was pulled back in a really pretty and neat way

"Jealous much," I said to tease Aaron.

"Pfft, no," he said then mumbled something. "Hey, I'm gonna go get us some water," he said.