Seven

Celestia's POV
  "Be quiet and I won't hurt you," I heard a voice said. I nodded and put my hand on my pistol. The person let go of me and I pointed my pistol at the person. And it was Dante. "What the hell, Dante!?" I half way shouted.

"Look I know your mad at me, but I need to tell you something," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"The whole country is on a manhunt for you," he said.

"So?" I asked.

"If anyone figures out what you do, you'll be dead especially since your father is the sheriff," he said.

"We'll never get caught," I said.

"Yes, you will," he said.

"Whatever," I said lowering my pistol.

"Look, I'm gonna leave and you can leave too. Please, don't get yourself killed," he said and left. I walked to the barn and sat down.

"Hey," I heard Aaron come in.

"Hey," I said.

"So, I want to show you something," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Come see," he said.

He grabbed my hand and took me outside the barn and I saw the newest version of the Ford F-150(Remember, this is in 1999, so yeah. It's not the 2017 F-150.)

"When did you get it?" I asked

"Today," he said.

"Wanna have a ride in it?" he asked.

"Sure," I said and hopped into the passenger seat.

We rode around until it was almost sunset. We went back to the spot where we were when the session happened. He looked over at me and smirked. I gave him a questioning look. He laughed and hopped out. I was confused, but I shook my head and smiled. I hopped out just as Aaron let down the tailgate. "Looks like you had this set up didn't you?" I asked.

"Maybe," he said.

I giggled as he kissed my cheek. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep and woke up to gunfires and I was laying flat down in the tailgate. I looked to see where the gunfires went off. I see Aaron and Zane.

"Dumba$$es," I said as I grabbed my pistol and shot it in the air.

"What in living hell is wrong with you Zane? Why can't you just let me be and not be like Lukas!" I said.

"Aaron let's go!" I said as I climbed out the tailgate since it was closed somehow. I climbed into the passenger seat and almost fell asleep.

"Aaron, take me to another town for a little while," I said.